Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Prolex Website Has Been Hacked!

aido

I've just been looking for some prices for brake line stuff on the net and noticed that the Prolex website has been hacked - all the categories have gone and there's a message about the site being hacked?

Can't PM you as your pm box is full so hope you see this soon mate!

Hope you get it sorted soon, ***** time for it to happen when everyone is going to be browsing the net!

i have heard of quite a few sites being hacked today

seasonal goodwill my *****

hopefully dave would have it all backed up, and it will be back up soon

back ups were deleted as well :sick:

apparently there should be log files where its possible to see who (what ip address) did what & when...I can then see about contacting the Police to see about pressing charges blah de blah

Unfortunatly Dave, if the hacker was any good they would have covered their tracks really well even erased them.

Good luck getting it all back up and running, wouldn't Wosket still have a copy of it backed up to CD?

Hope you have a good christmas though mate, fingers crossed the new year brings a change to things :)

Unfortunatly Dave, if the hacker was any good they would have covered their tracks really well even erased them.

Good luck getting it all back up and running, wouldn't Wosket still have a copy of it backed up to CD?

Hope you have a good christmas though mate, fingers crossed the new year brings a change to things :)

was going to redo it all Lee....it was to fussy and a pain to find anything before.

will change it so main menu is by car then brakes,suspension etc

still a annoyance though

just seem,s funny that it gets hacked 2 to 3 days after.............all thats been said and done on here ;) :tomato:

you had better back up your claims marcus.. thats very serious if you are implying that any staff member here did that. Would be very silly now wouldnt it.

Oscommerce is buggy and full of holes I bet. Its free software afterall.

just seem,s funny that it gets hacked 2 to 3 days after.............all thats been said and done on here ;) :tomato:

you had better back up your claims marcus.. thats very serious if you are implying that any staff member here did that. Would be very silly now wouldnt it.

Oscommerce is buggy and full of holes I bet. Its free software afterall.

Is a bit of a coincidence though is it not

dave.. you are good at coming to me when people say stuff about you or defame you. Then threaten me if you dont get your own way. You are quite a nasty person but act all gentlemen on the boards. I have never met anyone like you.

I am not that type of guy or childish to go and ruin someones website. I have a lovely newborn baby daughter which i love spending time with rather than ****** about trying to ruin you (which i have no intentions whatsoever) I have a life.

I am not out to ruin prolex at all. You said your piece.. made your threats and I cut my liability with you.. full stop. (this is nothing to do with Nico thread in fact.. its between you and I and your outragous attitude)

Just wish members saw the other side of you dave.. and now you have just dug an even deeper hole.

One last thing.. if I hated you dave dont you think you would be banned as a member?? I think not.

I am happy to email you my IP dave... I have no worries whatsoever.

Good luck in finding who it was.

Seems a bit of an OTT statement to make..... Marcus' post hasn't insinuated anything other than coincidence :unsure:

maybe it was. amd if it was i apologise

dave.. you are good at coming to me when people say stuff about you or defame you. Then threaten me if you dont get your own way. You are quite a nasty person but act all gentlemen on the boards. I have never met anyone like you.

I am not that type of guy or childish to go and ruin someones website. I have a lovely newborn baby daughter which i love spending time with rather than ****** about trying to ruin you (which i have no intentions whatsoever) I have a life.

I am not out to ruin prolex at all. You said your piece.. made your threats and I cut my liability with you.. full stop. (this is nothing to do with Nico thread in fact.. its between you and I and your outragous attitude)

Just wish members saw the other side of you dave.. and now you have just dug an even deeper hole.

One last thing.. if I hated you dave dont you think you would be banned as a member?? I think not.

I am happy to email you my IP dave... I have no worries whatsoever.

Good luck in finding who it was.

Seems a bit of an OTT statement to make..... Marcus' post hasn't insinuated anything other than coincidence :unsure:

maybe it was. amd if it was i apologise

Take a chill pill Steve.

I'm not sure where that outburst came from.

Where have I said you are out to ruin me ?

Whoever did this has caused a minor inconvenience to me which will cost me a day or so to put right.

Hopefully the people I've got looking at this will be able to find out who did it for me (one guy does PC forensic analysis for a Police force oop north)

You know why dave. Those comments were directed.

anyway

good luck with it dave.. i know how it feels as when the club was hacked in May.

This thread is closed because it has now reached a dead end.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links