Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Favourite Computer Games

Rillo

Still gotta be Goldeneye on teh N64! Still play it and love it! The hours of fun ive had with this game with myself and multiplayer!

Mario Kart on the GameCube.....again for the same reasons as above! Think my work colleague can concur!

Warcraft three is a game I still play....not tried the World of Warcraft yet....not sure if its my bag...the whole RPG games...

Who knows what I'll be playing soon when I can get my mits on a Wii!!!!! Struggling so far on my hunt!! :blush:

Kazi: if you have anything resembling a life at the moment do NOT try World of Warcraft...

Elite: BBC Micro

Zelda Ocarina of Time: N64

Worms: Amiga

Sensible Soccer: Amiga (any ex Amiga owners who use Windoze instead of Mac OS X should be ashamed of themselves!!!)

World of Warcraft: Mac (roll on the 16th Jan....;) )

Project Gotham Racing: Xbox

AlienBreed 3D: Amiga

Halo: Xbox (was Mac-only until Microsoft bought Bungie and made it the Xbox flagship title! ggrrr)

Flashback: Amiga

Strider: Arcade

Project X: Amiga

RoadRash: Megadrive

Lemmings: Amiga

Gran Turismo3: PS2

Combat: Atari 2600 (gotta love those guided missiles!)

Mario64: N64

Cannon Fodder: Amiga

Metroid Prime: Gamecube

Syndicate: Amiga

These games wasted hours of my life. There are several more whose names I can't quite remember. Probably just as well.

Still gotta be Goldeneye on teh N64! Still play it and love it! The hours of fun ive had with this game with myself and multiplayer!

Mario Kart on the GameCube.....again for the same reasons as above! Think my work colleague can concur!

hunt!! :blush:

I already did but you didn't notice! :angry::lol:

I noticed somone put Resi evil aswel, first saw it and played it on the demo and was not impressed but give it about 30mins-hour and thats it your hooked and have to play all of them. 4 is massive and great gameplay compared to the rest but storyline is no where near as good as others.

for me is has to be Football manager/champ man series.

Also pro evolution soccer 4 and onwards

hmm....seems to be a theme here

ohh used to love streets of rage when i was a kid

Just to stretch this topic a little further what are your most memorable video game moments then????

1) Elite - managing to dock for the first time without using a docking computer

2) Half Life - (too many to mention :) ) but how about first time you encounter the marines or the creature that hunts by sound?

3) GTA Vice City - cruising the waterways in a stolen speedboat listening to David Lee Roth on the radio as the sun sets :D

4) Doom - seeing it run on a 17 inch monitor on a 486dx PC back in 92 - WOW!!!!!

@ Brettster ditto! That is a legendary gaming moment. I have never jumped out of my skin like that playing a game before or since!

Walking out onto Hyrule Field in the Ocarina of Time was pretty special.

And playing Elite on the BBC Micro with a "6502 Second Processor" with COLOURED SHIPS!!! :o

WoW is unique in its countless special moments.

Been playing Street fighter 2 since it first came out 17 years ago. not everyday but almost lol. longest i ever played a game in one go was final fantasy 7 on the playstation, about 100 hours worth over a few weeks. Command and Conquer took up a vast amount of my time too on the PC when it first came out. Last great game I played was Zelda on the Wii. 43 hours in one week....

Totally agree with ya!

Top notch classics.

D.

So many Gaming moments, but 1 that always sticks out is in Resident Evil on the playstation, when a dog jumps thru a window, scared the life outta me.

Another wh00t classic... Or Biohazard as it was known overseas.

So many Gaming moments, but 1 that always sticks out is in Resident Evil on the playstation, when a dog jumps thru a window, scared the life outta me.

what bits didnt make you jump in any of the resi evil games, especialy if like me, you played it late at night(1-2am).

the first time i played the first hoth speeder level on 'shodows of the empire' on the N64.

the other time that really stuck out was seing the graphics on Gran tourismo 3.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links