Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meeting In Berks Area

Rrs200

Since I join the club, I have not heard any meeting in either Berkshire or somewhere near, just want to find out anyone would be intereted as I will be off til Friday, as i usually work 6 day a week and long hours of work so could be the best time to meet other members around this area.

NEW UPDATE

Meeting on 26th Feb, Monday, 7:00pm

Location: Unit 4, Reading Gate Retail Park, Acre Rd, Reading, RG2 0QG

whoever live in Slough or nearby area can meet up at 6:15 in Slough before we head up on M4.

can contact me on 07881 - 780 758 (Gary)

Yep ill second that i'm in bucks (wycombe) and all meets seem :question: to be a bit further up north maybe we should arrange a something a bit more local

Since I join the club, I have not heard any meeting in either Berkshire or somewhere near, just want to find out anyone would be intereted as I will be off til Friday, as i usually work 6 day a week and long hours of work so could be the best time to meet other members around this area.

Yep ill second that i'm in bucks (wycombe) and all meets seem :question: to be a bit further up north maybe we should arrange a something a bit more local

Thanks for the reply, I am aware that there are few members which located in Reading, Slough and other area, please join the local meeting.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Im ok at weekday evening,

I think a good place could be either Reading by the football club theres a Macdonald's car park, where they have the jap meets. OR somewhere in slough

I just spoken with my friend who own the chinese resturant (buffet) in Park Royal, leisure complex. see anyone would be interest to have a meeting with buffet, there will be discount which depends on number of people, also there are bowling nearby

I just spoken with my friend who own the chinese resturant (buffet) in Park Royal, leisure complex. see anyone would be interest to have a meeting with buffet, there will be discount which depends on number of people, also there are bowling nearby
Not a fan of chinese food but more than hapy to meet up at park royal would have to be weekends.

if I say 26th Feb, Monday, abt 6:30pm will it be too early , location either Slough or Reading which depends on number of people who live in the area. If most of the people who come which live in Slough then we decide to meet up in Slough otherwise Reading.

Im Reading!

I know there is a car park Next to the madjeski football stadium itys for Comet , B&Q. Pizza Hut etc seems empty after say 7 ish and no barriers???

do you mean where the TGI Friday is?

Other people who live in Slough area can meet up before we head on to M4 to Reading

I'm very interested, I'm in Weybridge Surrey so not to far, I have only had my Lexus 6 months and really looking forward to doing some mods on it, the idea of seeing other peoples cars and chatting about them sounds great, just one thing, I see most of you are gold members, am I welcome to join you as I'm not a gold member?

Michael

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk