Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Meguiars Car Cleaning Products

ifraz

I brought back pretty much everyone Meguiars do from the US (as it was so cheap and I didn't know my elbow from my knee) - but any with the canuba wax are ace Ifraz. I can bring some to Brooklands if you wish and you can have a look what they're like - maybe try some? :)

Thanks Zee,

I won't be at Brooklands, but I will be at Donnington.

I'll look out for canuba wax by Maguiar. Is there anywhere on the Internet were I can buy it from? No local shop sell the product.

Ok - hopefully catch up with you at Donny then....

I think Graham Goode do Meguiars don't they and so do Halfords? Or am I imagining it.... :huh:

have a mate who works at an AUDI dealer over here, in about 2 weeks hes getting the RS6 out for me........

i went to Halfords over the weekend, i didn't find any Meguirs stuff, but i saw the Zymol product there..

Zymol polish/wax thing in a light green stuff???

Zymol clear wax/wash thing in a dark green stuff??

any idea on these Zee?

I'll look out for canuba wax by Maguiar. Is there anywhere on the Internet were I can buy it from? No local shop sell the product.

Dude???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Erm, didn't the link in your first post sell it?!?!

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Maguiars.html

Free delivery no less... :yahoo:

True, they do sell them. But wasn't sure if there are other polishes in the Maguiar range that were missing from the original link. ;)

Zee,

what you reckon to the tree stage process thing?

1. Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner

2. Deep Crystal Polish

Stage 2 of the Deep Crystal System This product is not a wax. It is a pure polish that conditions and nourishes the paint and is the secret to creating an awesome, deep, wet-look shine. 473ml. liquid

3.Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax

Stage 3 of the Deep Crystal System This is the ideal product to protect the dazzling finish you created in Stage 2. This formula delivers tough, long-lasting Carnauba wax protection on all paints. 473 ml. liquid

Your views would be appreciated...

Zee,

what you reckon to the tree stage process thing?

1. Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner

2. Deep Crystal Polish

Stage 2 of the Deep Crystal System This product is not a wax. It is a pure polish that conditions and nourishes the paint and is the secret to creating an awesome, deep, wet-look shine. 473ml. liquid

3.Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax

Stage 3 of the Deep Crystal System This is the ideal product to protect the dazzling finish you created in Stage 2. This formula delivers tough, long-lasting Carnauba wax protection on all paints. 473 ml. liquid

Your views would be appreciated...

Excellent mate - I would try Meguiars - As Johnny will back me up I'm sure, this is the best polish/wax I have used (and I have a large number in my garage I can tell you!)...

But try Zymol - why not - It's worth a go.... :)

I'll probably get lynched for posting this but I read this post on a owners club for a certain german make of car :whistling: which I thought may be of interest, has some interesting comments on the different between polish and wax and Zymol vs Maguiar.

Nice website Rich........ Are they your NEW friends....? :whistling::yahoo:

........ as it was so cheap and I didn't know my elbow from my knee........

Zee,

Your elbow, well..... it's....... on your arm. :P

And your knee?

Why, ..... it's on your leg.

BTW do you not get tired pollishing your car with your leg? :lol:

Greetings all, new member here! Proud new papa of an '92 2.5 twin turbo soarer B) ! She's muh baby, that's why I replied to this particular post.

Personally I use a two coat system. After I have washed the car, I usually use turtle wax extreme cleaning wax to clean up an possible road dirt or oxidation that might have built up since the last wash. As a finishing coat, I use meguire's gold brand.

Something else you might want to try for those quick detailings is the eagle one quick wax, it's great stuff for those in between regualr washes and prior to a road trip or right before a show.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links