Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Know I'll Get Shot For This...

bloofire

If they aren't too bad you can use a stanley knife blade and slowly run it across the burn marks (width ways!) . This smooths out the burns and also helps blend in the surrounding felt.

It's worth a try at least.

I gave up a year ago and as an anniversary type pressie to myself I kitted my car out with ICE last week.

So... to round it all off my lungs are ok.. my car does not smell... but I am now deaf <_<

Smoking is, indeed, lovely. :D

But a mug's game obviously.

:withstupid:

Gonna pack in again(!) soon!

Can't believe it has ruins your health, whacks your wallet, makes you smell and wrecks your car!! Not many selling points really....! However it is, VERY addictive.

Well done Steve - good work. Are you still gagging for a fag tho?

Smoking is, indeed, lovely. :D

But a mug's game obviously.

Gonna pack in again(!) soon!

Can't believe it has ruins your health, whacks your wallet, makes you smell and wrecks your car!! Not many selling points really....! However it is, VERY addictive.

Well done Steve - good work. Are you still gagging for a fag tho?

Nope mate

After first month craving went.. second month I totally forgot about ciggies.

Went on holiday with 20 other people and they all smoked.. that was prolly the only point when i wanted one... but was brave enough to say OI NOOOO (harry enfield style)

Prolly the best thing i ever done!

However, I am now getting to be a right porker... So off to the gym!

I know the feeling.

I quit for two years until last summer - the first year I got up to 14 1/2 stone. Then I trained like a mad man for a year (weights and cardio and swimming and dieting) and got back to a respectable 13 stone. Now i've started smoking, i've stopped training (hurts the lungs!) and am stuffing my face.

Why......?!

Giving up smoking is easy………

…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………

its not starting again is the hard bit.

:(

you need to goto boot camp mate for 3 months!... you'll come back skinny! and non smoker!

man.. 2 years you gave up for.. man they reckon after 2 years you would never go back to smoking.. what happened?

Yeah, yeah I know, it's c**p.

What happened was that elementary school boy error of thinking that now I had quit for two years I could have the 'odd one' socially.

Cue, a couple of fags at the weekend and 10 a day from the following monday!

I am indeed sh1te.

you should try the nicotine patches mate.

one over each eye - and you just can't find your ciggies!!!

Very funny guys...... :duh:

If only it was that easy... the worst thing is that my missus never ever smoked and most of the reason that I gave up in the first place was all the ear ache from her - however now, she has started!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links