Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japan North - North West Meet The Second

Hi kids.

Ok, if this suggestion has already been posted on this thread I apologise but I only skim-read it. For those coming to the NW meet from the south, hows about a little convoy starting from Stafford services on M6? Let me know if you're up for it. Just make sure the ones with superchargers take pity on us standard-car drivers. Particularly my auto - the big blue slug as it's affectionatley known lol!

Keith

Hello Keith

I should be up for the drive up from Stafford services mate as thats where myself and Lee-iceman usually meet, let me know what time mate and i'll be there?

Chris.... :)

I'll be there, just say the time :)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what colour Hi-Vis do you require?? I have two orange ones and a yellow one if thats any help, might be able to get some from work but they will be orange Hi-vis as i work on the railway. I would need them all returning though at the end of the event if I were to get some from work.

Wouldnt be able to help with the stewarding in the Am but should be able to help out when it's closing. Will depend on my mate and what time he starts work/what time the meet will finish though.

should be good crack, after seeing Stav's SC tonight, i'm well up for checking out some other dog's b*ll*cks motor's!

Hey there all,

As promised, I have been working on arranging another North West Meet - one to rival the first...

I have booked a date for another location for the North West Meet - The Return :D

Sunday August 19th 2007 was the only date available for this venue so I have stuck our name on it.

The venue would be Haigh Hall, which can be found here and here.

Below are some images of where we will be situated:

haigh_hall.jpg

HaighHall3.jpg

This will be an all day event.

Opinions and thoughts VERY welcome :)

Regards,

Jamie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexus Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. Jamie
  2. DeanoRow
  3. BigAl
  4. AztecBandit1
  5. Tuff
  6. SparkyStav
  7. Ian M
  8. Boddamloon
  9. Rogue
  10. Bulldog
  11. Yaumeister
  12. Rory
  13. Chris.S
  14. Rsarin
  15. WylieCoyote
  16. i_love_my_IS200
  17. Lee_Iceman
  18. Adie
  19. BigColin
  20. The Night Rider
  21. LexBoy

The Maybees:

1. Aido
  2. SiFu
  3. TR7Y B
  4. Anees
  5. Jamboo
  6. Sleeka
  7. Greeny
  8. Lexus Lee
  9. EbTheSned

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toyota Owners Club

The Maybees:

1. GiddlePin & Devil-ish
  2. Norfolk n Chance
  3. Demonic Angel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nissan 200SX Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. Wutang200
  2. Rich D
  3. Tony S15
  4. Spykey Dude
  5. Boosted Drifter
  6. Sakura
  7. Tojo

MKIVSupra.net Owners Club - Now Closed

The Attendees:

1. Garetheves
  2. Michael
  3. Havard
  4. Shytot
  5. Sharpie
  6. M5W TT
  7. Dr Doom
  8. Big Ads
  9. Dazla
  10. Alan999
  11. Ivan63
  12. Hoff
  13. PixelFill
  14. Matt H
  15. Animal
  16. TT-DEK

SkylineOwners.com Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. GTR LM LTD (Rep)
  2. Peter R33
  3. DazzaGTRVspec
  4. Paw

GT-R Register

The Attendees:

1. Stan (Ian)
  2. Chaz_R33_GTR
  3. BeninManc

Skyline-Owners-Club.com Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. Rockabilly
  2. Maroon-Sky
  3. Eddie W.
  4. Neogtr

350Z UK Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. Red Zed

FTO Owners Club - Now Closed

The Attendees:

1. Tarcoman
  2. Porkus_Maximus
  3. Big E
  4. MattymofoFTO
  5. Broadbander
  6. Eyecatcher
  7. Gambit
  8. SilverW0lf
  9. DON 90
  10. Brazley
  11. Gigi
  12. Ftodan
  13. Ash + Wife
  14. Sophie23_98 + Hubby going with his owners club (Mazda RX7)
  15. Kieran
  16. Vampira
  17. Olly J
  18. Dogson
  19. Mand
  20. GR4CE
  21. BigBore5

Lancashire & District Subaru Owners Club - Now Closed

The Attendees:

1. Chris
  2. Whitworthf
  3. Willo
  4. Finley44
  5. Blingscooby
  6. Shmerman
  7. Donnas Roo
  8. HYP1C
  9. PHM
  10. ADY WRX
  11. Topbuzzuk300
  12. Gerry
  13. Scottenti
  14. Skins21
  15. The Tyre Man
  16. BingleCheese
  17. BullDog77
  18. Stanlee
  19. Riley STi
  20. ScoobyPhil2000

Mazda Rotary Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. Mobile Mick
  2. Shaunwil
  3. D2BBA
  4. Grinder
  5. HotStepper1973
  6. Arrouk
  7. Flat4Matt
  8. Ian@TunerUK
  9. Baz116

Lancer Register Owners Club - Now Closed

The Attendees:

1. EvoSean
  2. Corky_79
  3. Carina
  4. CC360
  5. Osgee
  6. Uncle Winnet
  7. Pigeonchaser
  8. Traitor Gator
  9. Makes
  10. Baz25
  11. Badja
  12. Gremmers
  13. MAT 325
  14. phil66475
  15. Inchigh
  16. Shane-K (+3 additional Jap car owners)
  17. Badja
  18. LiveseyTowers
  19. HF
  20. EVOL
  21. Lawf

Toyota GT Turbo Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. Kelly
  2. Ben
  3. Toymota
  4. Starlet.3SGTE
  5. Whiteone
  6. IX350 & Sara
  7. Idrees & Tayyib

S2K International Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. P 1
  2. RedUn
  3. Kiwi
  4. RobJ1 + Mrs RobJ1 (JennyJ on here)

GTO UK Owners Club

The Attendees:

1. phil540uk
  2. Elenor
  3. Zasurus
  4. Nitram
  5. Nigel101
  6. Paul R

Official Comapnies

The Attendees:

1. K & M Accoustics
  2. Pemberton Tyres & Simulator (Race dependant - tbc)
  3. Hyper Sports & Racing (tbc)
  4. RC Developments (Race dependant - tbc)

Hello

I have only just purchased a new is220d and have just discovered the website, what are these meets about and do you have to be into modifying improving your car to enjoy this, i am crap at anything mechanical unfortunately and don't want to appear out of place

thanks

dave

No Dave these meets are just about guys and girls who appreiciate their cars and want to meet up with others for a chat etc.

If you are looking for ideas for your own car its also good to see what everyone else is doing.

Welcome to the club and if your interested Jamie will be along soon and will add your name to the list .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk