Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Perfect Car

Bazza

Has to be the bugatti veyreon.............With whats his name from top gear - James mayall is it.

He thought the car was stopped at 70Km/h and wanted to get out.

Its sooooooo smooth (and perfect) Clarkson called it "a engineering feat" :rolleyes:

The one on the telly made of cake. UUUUMMMMMM CAKE!!!!!!!

not sure it would be very good of the plate, and people would keep eating your car

Skyline R34 GT-R Vspec II Bayside Blue

not bad, fills a few criteria, would imagine running and maintenance costs would be high

Has to be the bugatti veyreon.

not the ideal shopping car, can it go off road ? a tad expensive and can you get a couple of kids in it ?

That car Homer simpson made

perfect, if only he would make it commercially available

remember its the perfect car not your perfect car

Jeremy Clarkson came up with a Subaru Forester !!

reliable, affordable, good loadspace, powerful, off road capabilities .......

remember its the perfect car not your perfect car

Jeremy Clarkson came up with a Subaru Forester !!

reliable, affordable, good loadspace, powerful, off road capabilities .......

Doesn't make it perfect though does it? You could say the same about the Range Rover Sport...if you had deeper pockets and a differing view on reliability :whistling: . It's going to be a compromise whatever, as there's too many variables.

Doesn't make it perfect though does it? You could say the same about the Range Rover Sport...if you had deeper pockets and a differing view on reliability :whistling: . It's going to be a compromise whatever, as there's too many variables.

thats the idea

everyone will have different opinions, a vehicle may fill most or all criteria but obviously everyone will hold the criteria in different levels

This week my perfect car is the SC430, a few weeks ago it was the IS250. And the other day I was thinking of the new LS600h... it changes all the time.
Surely "perfection" is personally subjective so it will mean different things to different people?

A DB9 Volante would be perfect for me right now cool.gif

try and look at the perfect all round car not what you would want personally

toyota alphard - cant be any better as a 7/8 seater family car, everything include the door and massive back door are open and closed automatically.

not a bad choice, fills a lot of the criteria

To have the perfect you'd have to use parts from other cars e.g. Space of a people carrier, engine of a sports car, looks of a supercar, handling of a track car, reliability of a lexus :whistling: , running costs of a Smart car and the price of a push bike!

This week my perfect car is the SC430, a few weeks ago it was the IS250. And the other day I was thinking of the new LS600h... it changes all the time.

try and look at the perfect all round car not what you would want personally

Like I said the SC430 is the perfect all round car - and it goes off road. I live on a farm and mine goes off road every day!

Last time we had this concept on here, I said the Citroen Mehari, but it had to be kept in a garage in house looking out over the Mediterranean!

Holds 4, can carry stuff, is cheap to run,looks quirky, goes anywhere.....

Check out Google Images as I can't upload one here!

Otherwise, Subaru Forester XT

toyota landcruiser amazon. Loads of room, lots of seats, good cruiser, off road no problem and can pull a trailer. 3.0 diesel of course

the Landcruiser ticks a lot of boxes

this looks like a very good candidate ....even beating the citreon mahari on load capability, security and towing capability,

Too many ways of looking at this to make sense - the forester and alphard might be fine in the circumstances described but I wouldn't want to pull up to a posh central london hotel in one :sick:

I'm thinking S65 AMG B)

Citroen Mehari

:sick: I can see why it needs to be kept in a garage - where are the doors and windows??

Just need the roof to prevent sun-tan overload! No doors etc for the breeze in the Andalucian summer!

May be back there in a few months, (but will take the air-conned LS400!!)

i'd say the Audi RS4 Avant..

Okay, doesnt quite have the 'off road' of the forester - BUT, how often do you need it? It has 4WD for all weather. 440bhp for sportiness. Estate for load lugging/families..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links