Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Umbrella - Rihanna

Just seen on the news that Rihanna's song Umbrella has made it to ten weeks at number one.

The more superstitious of us may blame it for all the recent rain.

But i'm just plain irritated by the song now and it really is doing my head in hearing it everywhere and every women in Town carrying Umbrella's and putting them up and dancing round with them in pubs.

Surely i can't be alone? so who's still buying/downloading it to keep it at number one?

Stav

guilty as charged, i downloaded it for my sister at the weekend could have done with :mat: before pressing enter :lol:

Although my single download of it cant surely be to blame for the continuous annoyance, can it?

little fact for you now, 'It's spent more time at no. 1 than any other song has since Love Is All Around!' again rain related....... it was covered by Wet Wet Wet. :whistling:

guilty as charged, i downloaded it for my sister at the weekend could have done with :mat: before pressing enter :lol:

Although my single download of it cant surely be to blame for the continuous annoyance, can it?

little fact for you now, 'It's spent more time at no. 1 than any other song has since Love Is All Around!' again rain related....... it was covered by Wet Wet Wet. :whistling:

lol - Oh dear oh dear! I bet you downloaded it for yourself really! :P

how did i know you'd have something to say!?

I taped it of the radio just after it came out :winky: it's just got a little bit of the DJ introducing it at the start but it's all good:LOL:

90's style mix tape!

You know me always got something to say!!!

Now i know why you got your spoiler .... you joined the umbrella fan club!! (sorry - i promise thats the last spoiler comment i'll make)

how did i know you'd have something to say!?

I taped it of the radio just after it came out :winky: it's just got a little bit of the DJ introducing it at the start but it's all good:LOL:

90's style mix tape!

You know me always got something to say!!!

Now i know why you got your spoiler .... you joined the umbrella fan club!! (sorry - i promise thats the last spoiler comment i'll make)

you shouldn't make promises you cant/wont keep :)

Just been asked by the I.T manager if i have an umbrella, told him i'd lent it to Rhianna but he looked at me vacantly :whistling:

I have the Cinderella remix ........ :whistling:

Also, just to add ....... I do hope when you guys are talking about downloading ... that you are infact talking about a legimate PURCHASE you have made on iTunes or similar :winky:

I have the Cinderella remix ........ :whistling:

Also, just to add ....... I do hope when you guys are talking about downloading ... that you are infact talking about a legimate PURCHASE you have made on iTunes or similar :winky:

Of course :shutit: :whistling:

If you guys + Gals think you got it bad,have a bit of sympathy for me please.

I have requests for that :megaangry: :tsktsk: Umbrella song 15-20 times a night,5 nights a week...

That's not including those that come in just after I played it (after 15-20 requests)

and look at me strange because I have already played it and won't play it again... :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Surgical Virus

"I have the Cinderella remix" ???

What's that when its at home ?

i dont know any one that does not pay for there downloads :innocent::whistling: i am sure we all pay

but i do still like the song when i was in the states end of april it was out then then when i came back about two weeks later it was over here so its good in away it reminds me of my holiday and why am i not out there now

I have the album.. but I have an excuse because of my Job....

I also have

Spice Girls - Wannabe

Aqua - Barbie Girl

The Nolan Sisiters - I'm in The Mood For Dancing

Abba - Various

Girls Aloud - Various etc

but they take up less than 0.1% of whats in my DJ Bag.

I can be blamed for all the above , but

I do not however own a copy of the Crazy Frog. (there are limits as to what I will play for money)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links