bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes change the horns!!! Take these. They are nice for the price: LINK

will they fit the IS200? and how difficult its to fit new horn? the standard one look old and rusty, and it sound like that too........ :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hmmmmmm all this great work by TDI and were discussing the Horns.........

personally i dont mind the factory Horns....there horns, they do there job, as a horn

i got the RX ones i got from chris.....i dont know how they will fit, or even if they will, if they wont fit, i will make them fit, thats even if i can be bothered to fit them :)

Hmmmmmm all this great work by TDI and were discussing the Horns.........

personally i dont mind the factory Horns....there horns, they do there job, as a horn

i got the RX ones i got from chris.....i dont know how they will fit, or even if they will, if they wont fit, i will make them fit, thats even if i can be bothered to fit them :)

hehe Mat, sorry to hijack your post, all i can say is i couldnt wait to see it in the fresh, it will be awesome........ B) B) B) B) B)

.....................just remebered that they wont fit, behind the sports grill, thats why i got them from Chris, cos he couldnt fit them..............

:offtopic:

Make a bracket and make them fit.

i will..........if i fit them, i may just move them somewhere else.......

...............anyway

i like the Aluminium washer tank.........shame it wont be seen down there

I saw their car at the Nemesis "Ranch" with the Datsun engine in place. Yes it was gonna need a new bonnet for clearance. Or one of those fake dragster style s/c scoops  What are those diy words of wisdom? Measure twice, cut once 

regarding their IS200 manifold - forget it. They tried it on my car.

Looks nice and shiny... and that's about all you can say about it.

Don't think it's actually theirs... think it's sourced from a LHD market.

I say that because of how they had to smash it to bits to make it clear the steering.

Once home i had to cover it in gun-gum exhaust putty to stop the leaks

Then when they'd removed it, i checked over what they'd done.

Bolts i could do up with my fingers, wiring hanging on exhaust...

Good job i checked - lucky not to have had an engine fire 

And that's on top of engine bay + jacking point paint damage from the first visit

So they can't even do basic spannering, let alone an engine conversion.

Wouldn't trust them with a pram, specially if it had a baby in it 

No wonder they're listed in my phone as "Nemesis - Yee Haa" 

Please note, we consider the above comments to be defammatory and have referred them to our solicitors.

MArk,  well done on the progress in the past week or so!

Thank you Rob :D , although we have been flat out on it for a LONG time

Hopefully it won't be too much longer now.

no probs, :winky: credit where it due!

MArk,  well done on the progress in the past week or so!

Thank you Rob :D , although we have been flat out on it for a LONG time

Hopefully it won't be too much longer now.

no probs, :winky: credit where it due!

A bit premature cos it it's not finished yet, but I appreciate the sentiment and hope it doesn't dissapoint :)

Please note, we consider the above comments to defammatory and have referred them to our solicitors.

Sounds a bit harsh to me :o

What does everybody else think?

exactly my thoughts when i read that...

understandable they would argue the point, but c'mon, free speech and all that!

Please note, we consider the above comments to be defammatory and have referred them to our solicitors.

:lol: ...thats funny...i'm affraid I too would be annoyed if my car had been :tsktsk: up like that....sorry, but to coin a phrase...freedom of speech!! There's nothing you can do about it mate!!

Anyway back onto the thread in hand....Mark, what can I say...thank you for the pictures it looks awesome and just keeps getting better...what a class job you are doing on this car!! B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links