Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sundays Meet In Derby

Mitch

do u mean taking the whole L badge from the front or do u mean de-badging as in taking the rear lexus and IS200 off like i've done.??

i did the last one and put gold badges on it, looks good.

did it fit ok with a clip missing??

pizza hut eh, could do wit a pizza right bout now

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u mean taking the whole L badge from the front or do u mean de-badging as in taking the rear lexus and IS200 off like i've done.??

I'm talking about the L badge on the front grill..

Did fit ok without the missing clip. It's a bit loose, but secure enough

Well guys,

What a top night. Wish I could have stayed longer, but like Si, my pass was running out. Got back before 11 though, so will be allowed out again :P Just wish my other half showed as much enthusiasm as Johnny's other half!

Nice to meet some new faces: Playa, Alex, Matt, Zee. Thanks for the ride Zee, It has given me more food for thought :unsure: . Alex, your exhuasts look great, and what a sound <_< I was following you into Nottingham, and could hear them even with my windows closed. Ifraz, the grill looked great. Once that spoiler is on and the wheels sorted, you will have one tidy car :D

Ifraz, the grill looked great. Once that spoiler is on and the wheels sorted, you will have one tidy car :D

Hey thanks Gus ;) Good to see you again. I see you're getting plenty of ideas...your car may look totally different the next time we meet :P

Hi Guys,

What a great turnout........

Good to see you all

Sorry I left early and missed Pitza Hut. My kids are so enthusiastic about Lexus cars I carnt leave home without them and school today ment I had to leave when I did.

Pitty I was the only GS there, but sometimes its good to be the only one...........

As I was the very last to leave (after Playa) as we went to Mac's, the woman at 34 was just about the age I like them, and even with 3 kids in the car the Lexus left her standing. Would have liked to see her face behind thoses windows :D :D :D :D ;)

I think you'll find it was me Mitch who did your badges an grille,remember ;)

Just like to say I had a great time up in the midlands today. It was worth the drive. Nice meeting up with some of you again, and also nice to meet some new faces.

If I can't source the 19" antares wheel I've got plans for some new alloys. Andy has an idea of what i want I think.

Piccies of the petrol station will be up soon.

nice pics.

where are the ones zee took?? or are they being photoshopped??hmmm??

ukazn-nice car mate sorry i never spoke to you to busy watching rush hour from outside. nice exhaust system

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk