Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc London To Brighton Run

johnboy

Looks like loads of fun! :)

Gutted i couldn't make it, but my car is STILL in the bodyshop, i wont get it back till Thursday now, took it in Sat morning!

Wozza and John.... *takes a deep breathe*.....

hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha

hahahahhahahhahahahaaa *breathes* hahahahahhahahahahahhaha

curls in his hair!!! hahahahhahahahhahahahaahahaha

hahahhahahha....

Many Kudos to you both for doing something i wouldn't even dream of doing... i can barely handle 14C, its so cold out! let alone in a dress in the freezing sea.

The pic above with both you draped over the red IS is brilliant!

Im glad it was a success, and hopefully next time i can be a part of it.

Well done ! :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone get any photos of Wozza and the girl from lexus they were in his car for ages i think he locked her in LOLOLOL

I have a reputation to uphold with the ladies giggity giggity giggity

yes she was in there quite a while, & did you see the smile she had on her face whilst in there ? :winky:

(She also remembered Ellz from a previous visit a while back :whistling: )

Thanks to Lexus Brighton for their hospitality

Thanks for making it a great day, LOC. We raised some money for a terrific cause. :D

Brighton Council should be shot for terrible traffic management.

A special well done for John for being mad enough to do it in the first place :D

Thanks also to the Great British Weather for making it as cold, windy & wet as possible.

DJ Don the car in question is an Aristo (with some major modification) owned by Mr Pro-Lex.

Nice to meet some members I hadn't met before ,a first LOC meet for some too.

Sorry Spacewagon but we lost you after the Duke's Head , hope to see you DJDON & Graham at other meets soon.

So nice to have some elegance along with the more sporty Lexus @ a meet.

Bearing in mind how really bad the weather was, the turn out was very good so well done all who braved it,

along with passengers/wives/offspring etc. It was my Daughters first meet, & I don't think it will be her last.

All that remains now is to see who gets the short straw next year for charity....

watch out .... it could be you !!

P.S thanks to all sponsors on LOC & WIM plus Mark @ TDi for the auction prize

DjWozza Your a Geezer,A real Character! Thank you for the info,yes it was the White Aristo that did it for the wife & daughter!

It was our first meet also but it certainly wont be our last, Just please please dont ask me to jump out of planes or RISK death in a cold sea next year! I'll just donate money to watch people like you & John to do it, lol

Nice pics Elliot, next time we take the way out from the Lexus Dealer back

the way we came in until we reach the A23 and follow that back to the Seafront.

Will save nearly an hour :whistling:

Sorry for shooting off straight after and missed the Hot Chocolate, wasn't being rude

had to drop my Daughter back then go straight to work.

A fun day even with poor weather & Scary Waves :tsktsk:

(I think the Waves thought I was George Clooney)

Great Day I think was had by all. We certainly enjoyed it. It was great to see you all & Wow there was some lovely looking cars there. It was so windy & wet I don't know how Cold John & Wozza was, but I was freezing Standing on the Beach in a padded coat! Well done to both of you.

Despite all the sat/navs How many times did we get lost? lol That was part of the fun! I think everyone made it in the end! What happened to Spacewaggon? We had a chat around his Gold Ls400 in the Grasshopper but didnt see him anymore. As for Graham,Great Couple, We loved your Ls400. It is the modal we want to update to, I must get myself a Chrome Grill after seeing yours!

A Passerby asked if they (John& Wozza) were some Celebrities, thinking all those taking photos (everyone by this time) were "Press" Of Course we said they was! Which they are. Now!

Another asked if it was a Stag do, Seeing all those people walking towards that rough looking Sea! lol

My Wife & Daughter both said that the White Car with Rear Spoiler was the Car they liked most! (sorry im not sure of the modal. an import I think. but in the photos taken at the Grasshopper it is the 2nd in line, Parked next to Spacewaggons Gold Ls400 which is 1st in line )

I disagree & thought mine was! No really It was Grahams Car that did it for me, but we all liked Wozzas Car with all the Chrome interior bits.

Well Im Off to bed now, The Girls have already gone, even though they slept in the car all the way home! yes even through that diabolical traffic on the way back.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon. Christmas Party Perhaps! Is DjWozza doing the music?

Take Care , Drive Safe & Best Wishes to you all. djdon

I am afraid we got stuck in a traffic jam. We managede to find Lexus Brighton (without a SAT NAV or map! I think we got their too early OR late so we headed for Madiera Drive. Then we really got jammed, so we did a u-turn and headed home! Really nice to chat with you at the pub. Hope to be able to meet you again when you meet at the Grasshopper. I would have liked to have spoken to more people - but the rain was against us hanging around outside the pub. Hope to chat with Graham sometime about his MIV LS 400. Hope to see you again at one of the monthly meets. Spacewagon52 (Dave H)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk