Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc London To Brighton Run

johnboy

The LOC London to Brighton run will be on Sunday 28th october

The meeting point will be HERE if you put the post code in your tom tom it will take you virtually there, just follow the signs for the "National Sports Centre" then head for the car park.

If we could all be there for around 9.00 am to leave at approx 9.30.

A big thanks to Bazza who is setting out the route for us, no motorways, just a scenic route.

We will be taking up Lexus Brightons offer of a coffee and a chat, then heading for the seafront to park at the Black Rock Car Park, which is at the eastern end of Madeira drive.

Attendees

Johnboy 2

Prolex uk 2 + dog

norkep 2

wozza 4

yemgi 1

Bazza & Janey 2

surgical virus

vyker

Vykers mate

JamesG

Ellz

DjDon +3

Graham8370 2

Spacewagon52

evoelf 3

Edited by johnboy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to be involved, very envious of the members doing the Blackpool meet shortly(seriously thought about it, but it's just too far). Brighton is such a vibrant town at the moment. Maybe my first meet! Will give you all my support johnboy.

Would like to be involved, very envious of the members doing the Blackpool meet shortly(seriously thought about it, but it's just too far). Brighton is such a vibrant town at the moment. Maybe my first meet! Will give you all my support johnboy.

Probably a bit too big of a run for us northerners

Talking to a work colleague today, who, with the Landrover club, did a run from London to Brighton, taking the same route as the vintage run that happens every year.

Thought maybe we could do something similar, and maybe we could do a collection for charity, everyone who turns up puts a donation in a bucket, any amount.

We could all park up at the seafront, my work coleague said they had part of the seafront roped off for them, will make enquiries if this is possible for us.

I will also contact Lexus Brighton, to see if we can arrange something with them too.

Any interest or any other ideas, please add to this thread.

John

Many thanks - can't make Grasshopper this week but will try again as it would be a nice run for me up to Westerham.

Very interested - depending on comittments - in the Brighton Run - sounds a good day out!

Many thanks for the e-mail.

Ahmet i can borrow my dads bike and take you on some really nice roads down here ;)

Brightons really good at the moment just had some major development going on on property and club/bars front so if people come down theres loads to do.

I'll obviously be up for this :)

:offtopic: when you are working what do you actually do Jason ?

:offtopic: Don't have a job at present mate, been unemployed for about 4 months now! just can't find a job around hampshire that suits me.

i have a degree in Architecture, a degree in Modelmaking.

i want something that is hands on and not a desk job, believe me im trying to find something :crybaby:

Thanks for the responses on this, should be a good day. :)

Ok, date .... im thinking Sunday Oct 28th, hope this is ok with everyone.

Meet at crystal Palace, take the old road ...A22/ A23 down to Brighton, Park up on seafront, spend the day in Brighton.

How does this sound for everyone.

John

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk