Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Members List For Loc Dyno Meet

Tony-Bones

Looking forward to this, although i feel a little out of place on the dyno list being the only standard car on there :S

I wont be able to turn up for 9am though, it will be more like 11ish, as i have a chore to do beforehand, then a drive across London. i trust thats ok? let me know otherwise

Does TDi have a tyre shop too by any chance? as im almost due 2 new rears, about 3mm left on mine, could do with a change for peace of mind!

See you all there,

p.s im growing a beard for the winter..... you know its what animals do, grow fur in the winter!, so when you see a bearded chap turn up in a Granite Sky IS, thats me :D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much is it to go on the dyno and is there time slots

thanks

wayne

Its FREE to go on the dyno, but i think yours it auto ? if yes then he dont do auto's :duh:

can it be done on an auto is it just tdi who dont do auto

I believe TDi will dyno an auto as Daves was dyno'd when it was producing 300bhp with an auto box. As others have said it isn't very accurate though.

As the dyno is going to be used all day, it makes more sense to get as many cars on as possible, this unfortuanly means manuals only :(

how much is it to go on the dyno and is there time slots

thanks

wayne

Its FREE to go on the dyno, but i think yours it auto ? if yes then he dont do auto's :duh:

can it be done on an auto is it just tdi who dont do auto

I believe TDi will dyno an auto as Daves was dyno'd when it was producing 300bhp with an auto box. As others have said it isn't very accurate though.

As the dyno is going to be used all day, it makes more sense to get as many cars on as possible, this unfortuanly means manuals only :(

So the holding in gear thing... is it not good enough to use tip-tronic mode on autos? Can hold gears there...

Interesting to see if a new GS has all 245 of its horses stock...

D.

I wont be able to turn up for 9am though, it will be more like 11ish, as i have a chore to do beforehand, then a drive across London. i trust thats ok? let me know otherwise

Me too! Well, i'll see what time I wake up! lol :lol:

D.

I should be there by 9AM

What time you leaving dude you wanna meet up for a drive up there ??

leaving Crawley at 8.30 to get there at 9 :D no problem to meet to go let me know when and where, I 'll be there ;)

It seems as if, yet again :tsktsk: , work commitments mean i'm not 100% sure whether i can get down for the designated time....

I may only be able to get there afternoon time, and so my place on the rollers would be available to one of the reserve members. Sorry for the late notice but can't be helped.

I shall try to get down as early as i can just to say hi to old/new faces.

It seems as if, yet again :tsktsk: , work commitments mean i'm not 100% sure whether i can get down for the designated time....

I may only be able to get there afternoon time, and so my place on the rollers would be available to one of the reserve members. Sorry for the late notice but can't be helped.

You can go on the rollers on the afternoon I believe :unsure:

You can go on the rollers on the afternoon I believe :unsure:

Yep..... It's a Dyno day for LOC not just a morning.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk