Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not Seen One Yet

no one left.... england out, north & south of Ireland, wales and scotland gone too... whats gone wrong with players on western europe?

Can anyone else see the FA organising a home countries competition for next summer?

Stav

no one left.... england out, north & south of Ireland, wales and scotland gone too... whats gone wrong with players on western europe?

Can anyone else see the FA organising a home countries competition for next summer?

Stav

Better do otherwise ocean finance will repossess the stadium!

England manager loses details of 25 million alternative goalkeepers

Sources within the Football Association have revealed that national coach Steve McLaren lost two crucial CDs containing vital data about England’s European Championship campaign. Apparently the two disks contained details of 25 million alternative goalkeepers and one about individuals who might possibly support Peter Crouch up front.

Details of the 25 million better goalies were held in a spreadsheet listing biometric details such as ‘Ability to see ball’ and ‘Can catch’ and ‘Propensity to concede shocking howlers in the first ten minutes of the game’.

Although millions of the individuals listed on the disks were under ten years old (half of which were of course girls), it is thought that these players might still have given the England manager a few more options between the sticks. ‘Little Jessica Harrison celebrated her eighth birthday yesterday – she probably would have stopped the first one’ said Alan Hanson. ‘And what was Sol Campbell doing all game that eighty-seven year old Edna Johnson couldn’t have done if the coach hadn’t lost her address and telephone number?’

Steve McClaren has now lost his job as England manager, and the FA are looking at their list of alternatives. These are held on a couple of CD Roms which were posted to Soho Square and should have turned up over a week ago. In the meantime England will have to find another goalkeeper to play in next summer’s crucial friendlies against Andorra and San Marino. Alistair Darling has volunteered to pull on the Number One shirt.

:lol::lol:

What a fiasco. Not many could understand what happened when Sven left. But McLaren will get £2m payoff/contract termination according to the Beeb....

Wow, even failure pays!

The last few games were good, largely because they played a 442, or a configuration that allowed the players to play in a known formation. Why oh why did he change the formation yesterday? Simple - they went for a draw!

Lampard and Gerrard have never played well together, so for the last 3 years they have been stuck in there together...

Beckham sort of vindicated himself - he is the master of crosses and that one to crouch was perfect! GOAL!

And talking of Crouch...he defies the laws of physics!

Why did Mac insist on playing a different game to which the players play week in and week out for their clubs is beyond me.

Peter Crouch playing alone up front with orders to knock the ball back for the incoming Gerrard and Lampard, was a disaster, all he was in effect, was another defender for Croatia.

It took the changes at half time to waken the team up, and then to sit back after scoring the second was another mistake.

New manager...........The special one? or go for another English manager, Like Harry Rednap or Stuart Pierce

Tried to psyche myself down before they kicked off, reckoned I couldn't be bothered but when Beckham put the ball across to Crouch for the equaliser I was up in the air, nearly spilt my ovaltine, very very disappointing. Fair play to Crouch, I thought he worked his socks off.

Every time they play you think this will be the night when they all click, but no, it never happens.

No right really to expect anything better when you look at the last dozen or so games. If the back four of Neville, Ferdinand, Terry and Cole had been together for the whole time I think we would have just about scraped through. Micah Richards may one day become a brilliant player, positionally last night he was all over the place, he's still green. There can be no such excuses for Wayne Bridge, a disaster, can't defend, he was regularly on the wrong side of their winger. In midfield no change, Gerrard and Lampard the golden boys, can't play together, anyone who's sat through the last umpteen games watching them know that. We've got to find a Paul Scholes type player (not easy) who can hold the ball and lay it off, he needs supporting by a Barry/Hargreaves type who sit behind and give him the ball. All you need upfront then is a big un and a little un who each score thirty goals a season and we might have a chance.

Martin O'Neill for manager please, can't understand why he didn't get it last time, think it was something to do with not wearing a tie at the interview.

England now in 2nd seeds grp for World Cup 2010...means we could be grouped up with Germany...France....Brazil...Argentine...and that's just for the qualifiers...

England 12th seeds

FA better get their boots on...

Murinho is out of the running...Rednap not in the runnin'

Scolari has a new job

O'Niel - my favourite - but I get the feeling his face doesn't fit?

Hiddink - why would he now want to take a backward step?

It does not look good...no top European manager will want to take over and miss the 2008 championship, and have to face top teams in World cup 2010 qualies...and have their lives disected by the media...

I have one offer - I'll do it for £1m over 3 years contract (£333,333 each year)! Bargain

England now in 2nd seeds grp for World Cup 2010...means we could be grouped up with Germany...France....Brazil...Argentine...and that's just for the qualifiers...

England 12th seeds

FA better get their boots on...

Murinho is out of the running...Rednap not in the runnin'

Scolari has a new job

O'Niel - my favourite - but I get the feeling his face doesn't fit?

Hiddink - why would he now want to take a backward step?

It does not look good...no top European manager will want to take over and miss the 2008 championship, and have to face top teams in World cup 2010 qualies...and have their lives disected by the media...

I have one offer - I'll do it for £1m over 3 years contract (£333,333 each year)! Bargain

I'll do it for £300,000 a year and a new 250 SE-L Auto. MUST BE THE AUTO, could be a sticking point if they insist on a manual.

Martin O'Neill doesn't want it. Apparently when they interviewed him previously they thought he was abrasive.

I don't know who they'll end up with, like you say, it's a poison chalice, just look at Graham(do I not like that)Taylor he's a gibbering idiot, before he got the England job he was only an idiot!

Why not make it like "myfootballclub.co.uk" and have a public vote?

yeah!! Sign up to thefa.com, then when the internationals come round email in your 11 and the most popular starts!!

Genius!!!!!!

Now that is a cracking Idea..........One problem, how do you fit 100's of managers into the technical area :blink:

'think Benitez wants it. But do the FA want him?? He's the only one to say "...aye..."

Ah, don't know about that, been away for a few days, not seen a paper.

One possible problem springs to mind, are there enough Englishmen playing the game bearing in mind his system of squad rotation?

im not a football follower so couldnt give a monkeys who's manager, playing or tournament we're out off lol

Eureka. There were a couple in a Brooke Bond advert that were quiet intelligent and there's always the half-time cuppa to take into consideration.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links