Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gran Tourismo 5

johnboy

It is rumoured, and im sure i saw a video clip, where the Lexus ISF is included in GT5.

So for those of us who cant afford the real thing, could this be the next best thing :)

They say its due for release feb 08, so we will see.

It's ps3 only chaps

and yup its true its in the game in fact it's in the Demo that you can download from the Japanese ps3 shop

just create a japanese account and download it now like I have on mine. The game is stunning, I prefer it to forza 2 on 360.

I think I may have to invest in a PS3 when GT5 comes out. Not to mention GTA IV - really looking forward to that too.

I will be getting PS3 when GT5 comes out buy then it should be getting some really good games coming out on it aswell.

i heard that they are doing a cheaper version of PS3 which only comes with 2 USB, no memory card reader and not compatible with PS2 games.

Yes its called the 40gig version, the origonal version is 60gig and has and does what you described above

IS-F in GT5

Oh my ***, the detail of the cockpit looks amazing! :crying:

Dam it, do i get an Xbox 360 or a PS3??? was sold on xbox but now after seeing that!!!!!! :unsure:

Jason :P

The X360 is a fab console. The PS3 is also excellent. If money is no object, get both. If so, get the X360 and then the PS3 at a later date. Simple fact of the matter is, the Xbox is better for games, whereas the PS is the better console and can do more.

IS-F in GT5

Dam it, do i get an Xbox 360 or a PS3??? was sold on xbox but now after seeing that!!!!!! :unsure:

The X360 is a fab console. The PS3 is also excellent. If money is no object, get both. If so, get the X360 and then the PS3 at a later date. Simple fact of the matter is, the Xbox is better for games, whereas the PS is the better console and can do more.

Thanks Wylie, Looks like im getting the 360 then...............to begin with, or try and get the misses to buy one for me :whistling: i wish! :crybaby:

IS-F in GT5

Thanks Wylie, Looks like im getting the 360 then...............to begin with, or try and get the misses to buy one for me :whistling: i wish! :crybaby:

Ive held out on buying a xbox 360 for the ps3 hope its worth it, im not a massive gamer and i love my GT series from 1-4 so staying with Sony but i do like the xbox it has got some nice games, anyone played "skate" yet ??? flippin sweet game but think can also get it on ps3 so its all good :D

I think I may have to invest in a PS3 when GT5 comes out. Not to mention GTA IV - really looking forward to that too.

Microsoft paid a silly amount of money to ensure that there would be two new episodes made for GTA IV as exclusive downloads only for X360 - so the 360 version of GTA seems to be the one to get.

I think there's also another one in the pipeline - it's released next year from what I've been told and it's essentially a stripped out PS3 without fancy things like Bluray.

Deffo haven't heard anything about another PS3 - they've only just released the stripped down one. I doubt they'd do one without Bluray too as most of the games are on BluRay discs - and the fact that it's a BluRay player is a big seller for them. I think a price cut across the whole range is more likely within a couple of months of the new year - but I could be wrong.

Re: GT5 Prologue - it is just that: a prologue: only 40 cars in it in total. That's the one they're releasing now (in Japan and later here) - it'll still be a while before the real GT5 comes out.

And re: the PS3 being the better console - that's definitely debateable: the CPU stuff is great but the GPU is dreadful compared to 360 - and it's a total byatch to develop for versus the MS console (compare PS3 to the same games on 360: bad frame rate, missing gfx features etc etc.)

*disclaimer* - I'm not a 360 fanboi or a Sony hater - but I do work in the industry.

Back to the real topic though - when the real GT5 comes out I'll definitely be getting it :)

Microsoft paid a silly amount of money to ensure that there would be two new episodes made for GTA IV as exclusive downloads only for X360 - so the 360 version of GTA seems to be the one to get.

I think there's also another one in the pipeline - it's released next year from what I've been told and it's essentially a stripped out PS3 without fancy things like Bluray.

Deffo haven't heard anything about another PS3 - they've only just released the stripped down one. I doubt they'd do one without Bluray too as most of the games are on BluRay discs - and the fact that it's a BluRay player is a big seller for them. I think a price cut across the whole range is more likely within a couple of months of the new year - but I could be wrong.

Re: GT5 Prologue - it is just that: a prologue: only 40 cars in it in total. That's the one they're releasing now (in Japan and later here) - it'll still be a while before the real GT5 comes out.

And re: the PS3 being the better console - that's definitely debateable: the CPU stuff is great but the GPU is dreadful compared to 360 - and it's a total byatch to develop for versus the MS console (compare PS3 to the same games on 360: bad frame rate, missing gfx features etc etc.)

*disclaimer* - I'm not a 360 fanboi or a Sony hater - but I do work in the industry.

Back to the real topic though - when the real GT5 comes out I'll definitely be getting it :)

Thanks for that, im back to wanting the Xbox now!!! :D :D :D :D might wait till the new year and hope the price comes down a bit, also hopefully getting a Wii for the girlfriends birthday in january, if i can find one for sale :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links