Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Very Quick Question

GWilso

I think there may be some form of heating at the very bottom of the windscreen to stop the wipers sticking but I believe that only Ford have a fully heated windscreen as they hold the patent for it.

Thanks for the info Guys

Just had a visit from autoglass and it would appear that it's not a heated screen as such but called a heated wiper system wich prevents the wipers from sticking to the screen.

Autoglass bought one without the Heated system so I now have to wait a further week with a 30cm crack in front of me

When I claimed on my insurence for this I was ask buy the nice Girl if i had a heated screen I said "I thought so as it hade the metalic lines round the outside"

She replied "in my ten years experience if you don't have the option to switch the front screen heating on/off then you don't have it"

Well I suppose she was sort of right i would have thought that just from the reg number a company like autoglass should have all the correct part details on there system

Never Mind

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links