Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All And Happy New Year!

Rikos

Hello all and firstly Happy New Year!!!!

I hope all is well in the LOC and with all it's fantastic members. I was absent for alot of the end of 2007 but hopefully now i can get back on track and be an active member again ...... and of course find some more discounts for everyone (well gold members :winky: )

So what did i miss? Did Sam get his fuel issue sorted on his turbo IS? Where is Jamie on his blue IS project? Has CV managed to get a licence after turning his car into a plane with that scooby spoiler? What car has Chris (Aztec) got now? And has Gord bought the IS-F yet?

I hope they're are plenty of meets sorted for 2008 and i see there are lot's of new members .... hello to you all.

Now that i have wasted a few minutes of your time, i will have a search and see what i can comment on! I look forward to catching up with everyone soon.

Rik

Allo allo mate - welcome back amigo! Where you been? ;)

In short:

I believe Sam is still in the middle of buying the bits for fuelling.

Gord has bought Mr. Singh's lovely gorgeous sexy black Blitz Supercharged Altezza.

Chris has bought himself a Porker I believe.

Mine is still underway - it now has the gorgeous pssssshhht, as I fitted a dump valve recently. Next on the "to do list" is the TRD skirts all round and then finish off the suspension with some Cusco ARBs and struts. Oh and I hit 21 soon lol :)

All the best,

Jamie

Jamie - i've just been completely snowed in at work and with college and hardly been on the net!

Porsches, altezzas, no spoilers and a dump valve it's all been happening :ohmy:

boddamloon - I shall do my best to make some noise again and i'm sure soon everyone will be wishing i hadnt come back :lol:

Jamie - i've just been completely snowed in at work and with college and hardly been on the net!

Porsches, altezzas, no spoilers and a dump valve it's all been happening :ohmy:

boddamloon - I shall do my best to make some noise again and i'm sure soon everyone will be wishing i hadnt come back :lol:

I dont know anyone who wouldn't welcome back Mr Discount. :lol:

i took it off to get it sprayed, then the company i worked for went bust and priorities changed. Ive got another job now but the drop in wage's was too dramatic to be able to spend on the car.

one of my shocks is leaking so coilovers will be next, then some grooved disc's before the MOT in March.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links