playas house? :ph34r:

or a service station of your choice?

u can meet at my house if u want, jus off the M6 junction 14

up to u, but i dunno if im goin yet,

but even if i dont go, u can still come meet up at my crib though no problem

playas house? :ph34r:

or a service station of your choice?

Matt how about

You know the A50 when you go through the tunnel in Stoke,just the other side heading towards Derby there is a Little Chef I can meet you there at about 9.00am

Andy:-

Anyone coming down from oop North want to meet up around J28 M1????

Ifraz:-

I'm joining the M1 at J26. I can meet you at Trowell Services...and then cruise down to J21 LFE.

I will be joining the M1 junc 39... where abouts have u guys decided to meet up? i'll join u on the cruise down to J21 LFE..

I'm joining the M1 at J26. I can meet you at Trowell Services...and then cruise down to J21 LFE.

I will be joining the M1 junc 39... where abouts have u guys decided to meet up? i'll join u on the cruise down to J21 LFE..

imi

I can meet you at Trowell Services J26 betweeen 9.00-9.15am and then cruise down to LFE for 9.30am. :D

Harty, will you be there? B)

imi

I can meet you at Trowell Services J26 betweeen 9.00-9.15am and then cruise down to LFE for 9.30am. :D

Harty, will you be there? B)

ok cool Ifraz :)

Is this Convoy still having a 'pick-up' at Tamworth services??? We have a few Convoys arranged.

From: London, from South West, from Wales, from Scotland, and from 'the North'. The North one starts in Teeside, but there will be a lot meeting at Tamworth services. So if you spot it - be sure to wave!!!

I will be in a little mini-convoy as hoping to be there early to set-up. But still there will be 4 or 5 cars travelling from my house! :P

Looking forward to it!!!

I can meet you at Trowell Services J26 betweeen 9.00-9.15am and then cruise down to LFE for 9.30am.

Ifraz & Andy..

I will try & be there for 9:15.. just hope my mate is ready when i go to pick him up..

If i am not there for 9:15, then u guys can set off n i'll see you at LFE...

Imi..

I can meet you at Trowell Services J26 betweeen 9.00-9.15am and then cruise down to LFE for 9.30am.

Ifraz & Andy..

I will try & be there for 9:15.. just hope my mate is ready when i go to pick him up..

If i am not there for 9:15, then u guys can set off n i'll see you at LFE...

Imi..

OK imi ;)

we'll see you... somewhere :duh:

Hi guys, i would love to come too, but not looking good atm, since i couldnt find someone to run my shop for me yet on that day...... :( and by the look at it, i have to get up at 5am to get there, hehe 3 hours travel down and 3 hours getting lost :D

btw Ultraviolet, which part of North Yorkshire you from, im from Ripon, which is 45 mins away from Leeds ( im still hoping i can join u guys there on sunday, finger cross.... <_<

Hi guys, i would love to come too, but not looking good atm, since i couldnt find someone to run my shop for me yet on that day...... :( and by the look at it, i have to get up at 5am to get there, hehe 3 hours travel down and 3 hours getting lost :D

btw Ultraviolet, which part of North Yorkshire you from, im from Ripon, which is 45 mins away from Leeds ( im still hoping i can join u guys there on sunday, finger cross.... <_<

Simple solution Maz................................Close the shop for the day!!!!!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links