Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northwest Meet

ebthesned

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it means that more people can come if its a weekend then lets make it the weekend?? I could bring my mate with me and we could have a Photoshoot aswell.

What you think?

MIdlands meet, I might try and get to that one. Nice Road 99 mile road trip.

Would of liked to have come up to meet some of you northern members but i cant do evenings so maybe the next one if it's a weekend.

You could always come to the midlands meet :whistling:

You can come up for the next Blackpool meet Chris S organises?

Only about 20-30mins past manchester.

Stav

I'm up for the evening meet proposed (providing nothing mega important comes up in the meantime).

ALSO, with regards to a weekend meet, I was gonna organise one soon, so we could do both? For those that are travelling some distance, make it a full day jobby like last time and then I'll take us for a jaunt again :D

All the best,

Jamie

I'm up for the evening meet proposed (providing nothing mega important comes up in the meantime).

ALSO, with regards to a weekend meet, I was gonna organise one soon, so we could do both? For those that are travelling some distance, make it a full day jobby like last time and then I'll take us for a jaunt again :D

All the best,

Jamie

I'll be up for that again Jamie quite enjoyed the last one :D

21st should be okay I think, but I will have to check nearer the time.

I was going to suggest Aston Moss Retail Park as a venue.

Ashton Moss

Ashton Leisure Park

Fold Way

Ashton-Under-Lyne

Ol7 0PG

Its where Gord first organised the Manchester Meet back in 2005 and we check out the cars; had some bowling (Gord was bad, I was TRUELY TERRIBLE and Geoff fluked this way to a narrow 60pts victory) and then Nandos (yum!) :D

With it being in the evening; I should be able to get away with not having the cleanest car too :P

Just checked and Bolton Wanderers are playing away in Europe that night so Ashton Moss is proberly a better choice as there may be a few fans around watching the game.

Stav

Ashton Moss is very good with lots to do/eat/drink and easy to find :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, the meet is next Thursday. Just a quick check that the names on the 1st post are still coming and also any new takers / confirmers coming???

Ashton Moss

Ashton Leisure Park

Fold Way

Ashton-Under-Lyne

Ol7 0PG

Is everyone ok with this location??

Also what time does everyone think we shoudl meet at??

Cheers all

Craig

yeh i'm still good to go, Danny may be attending but it depends what time he finishes work if he hasn't got the day off, either way, he'll be in his own car since I believe not all members will be in lexus this time...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk