Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Remember This

Rory

ahhh memories,

isnt it irronic tho, the simpler the game the better it is, used to play sensible soccer on the amiga, 1.5 ish meg game, and it was more addictive than the 5 to 15 gig files we have now,

heres one to google tho "intellivision" got one of them, played a gama called tron addictivly

I just googled it Chris, I found Lander (apparently it was a demo version) originally called Zarch, then Virus, then Virus 2000 and also Z-Virus, the first 3-D game for the archemides? I downloaded that one tho,

Tried to get JetPac but all I could find were newer versions, and I couldn't play them as well as when I was 8 :(

its wierd for me to think about, technology is moving so fast, kids of today will find it hard to comprehend the speed things have developed, thay already have x-box 360s and I-phones, and they will be able to closely compare future consoles and phones, wheres as we compare a flash drive of several gig, to a floppy of just 1.44 mb

does that make sense? i'm all nostalgic

ahhh memories,

isnt it irronic tho, the simpler the game the better it is, used to play sensible soccer on the amiga, 1.5 ish meg game, and it was more addictive than the 5 to 15 gig files we have now,

heres one to google tho "intellivision" got one of them, played a gama called tron addictivly

Thats wierd i've got the original intellivision system with the voice pack that i still play quite regular and Tron is a great game i'm quite good at it now i'm well into the million score board :shifty: I brought Donky Kong for it the other week brand new and still in its wrapper off eBay for £3 another good game on it i play a lot is Lock "n"Chase basically cops and robbers but on the same type of basis as packman :D think the older games were alot more fun than most of the ones out today, very simple but will have you hooked for hours :D

Another machine i keep looking at is the old Atari woody console as i had one years ago and loved playing Star Wars on it flying around the screen shooting at the AT AT's untill the joysticks finally packed in then got rid of it :wacko:

Oh what fun they were :lol: B)

I used to set my Commodore64 loading when I went to school. It would takes hours with a big game. We'd all pile back to ours at lunchtime and have a few games!! The Speccy loaded faster though.

Quite a few emulators HERE.. Atari, C64, Colevision, etc. The Classic Arcade one is excellent - has all the classic arcade ones you remember growing up. (If you are on the plus side of 35 that is.......)

just put the "Egg" on mt 11 year old thought it was.......

erm, she's sat here laughing :)

and we tried reptor, which made her think some one was at the door.

i got loads ofgames for the intellivisoin, fun times , fun times

had

intellivision

c64

amiga

pc

and we have got one at my parents with a guy on a bike jumping cars , with square wheels, and the pong? (tennish with 2 white bars. ill post when i get the name

I bought a GP2X console a while back - looks like a PSP but runs LINUX. Loaded lots of emulators onto and now have 3000 Commodore Games at my disposal as well as NES, SNES, Megadrive, Speccy and atari games. Class!!! :D

Do any of you guys remember the VECTREX games console?? i had one a while back it was like a mini arcade game that was all in one, you put cartridges in the side and a screen overlay in to play different games was quite good :)

I rememeber Vectrex. Didn't all the games have vector graphics? I didn't have one, though I remember REALLY wanting one. Had to make do with my Atari and later a Vic 20.

Who remembers typing pages of code from magazines for games that never worked?

Do any of you guys remember the VECTREX games console?? i had one a while back it was like a mini arcade game that was all in one, you put cartridges in the side and a screen overlay in to play different games was quite good :)

I rememeber Vectrex. Didn't all the games have vector graphics? I didn't have one, though I remember REALLY wanting one. Had to make do with my Atari and later a Vic 20.

Who remembers typing pages of code from magazines for games that never worked?

You still see the Vextrex on eBay think theres one on there at this moment i found a brand new one still sealed in its box a bit ago and it only sold for £9.75 wish i'd bid on it now :whistling:

I always remember typing in the codes for the sinclair spectrum 128 seemed to take ages for something like your name to flash on the screen :o

But it ws all good fun and kept us quiet for hours so my parents were happy :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links