Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lights... Inside And Out.

kev0312

Alright folks.

Have spent the last few hours searching through previous posts to find out about the lights for upgrading on an is200se.

To be honest, am now more confused than before i started!!!

Am brassed at the moment, so can't afford anything too expensive but basically due to domelight and a headlight going i need to buy some new lights. want to go for a brighter white light rather than the current standard yellow tinge and was wondering what are the best to buy for sidelights, main headlight and the interior light ( which was blue but very dull! )

Hope this isn't too menial for you and someone can me as i am clueless

cheers

kev

Clicky Ebay Item No; 270207244293

I believe if you want to upgrade your Fog lights aswell you need an extra set of HB4's

Tom.

Good advice Tom, I recently upgraded to H.I.D's, but previously had this set from that supplier.

I found them to be of excellent value, but the sidelight bulbs don't last too long.

Go for LED sidelights IMO.

HB4 are for the fogs too until 2003 I believe, then they changed to H3.

See LOC member Snowman for the interior LEDS, maybe the LED sidelights too.

• 1 month later...
chees fella.

those interior lights are unbelievable, think i'll have to get some of them!

cheers for the ebay link, going to look now

Were do i trace the LED eyebrows, i found a part on this site the other day which listed all the bulbs and the part numbers used in an is200 anyone link me to it by anychance, im a newbie :blush:

Thats the plasma kit, I think snowman provides that as well. Lee's got it in his IS. looks awesome.

Stav

Does it look greenish in reality as well, or are we fooled by the camera? If they are bright white, I really want a set.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links