Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Call Of Duty 4

evoelf

i am, username is swfcdan if you want to add me.

how hard is it on veteran!!!

loving the online modes at the moment

Playing the game on Veteran is the Mutz Nutz. I can honestly say it was the most challenging game i've played. The AI is alot smarter on Vet, as it will go for head shots instead of body, will also atempt to shoot you through walls more often, uses loads more grenades and flash bangs. I can remember being taken out a few times by a sniper i could bloody see!!

I'm sure the game took me on different paths through certain levels but they just may be that i wasn't concentrating when i played it on regular.

I'm getting into the online modes now but, i admit my skills online dont match my single player qualities....plenty of practice needed.

i am, username is swfcdan if you want to add me.

how hard is it on veteran!!!

loving the online modes at the moment

Playing the game on Veteran is the Mutz Nutz. I can honestly say it was the most challenging game i've played. The AI is alot smarter on Vet, as it will go for head shots instead of body, will also atempt to shoot you through walls more often, uses loads more grenades and flash bangs. I can remember being taken out a few times by a sniper i could bloody see!!

I'm sure the game took me on different paths through certain levels but they just may be that i wasn't concentrating when i played it on regular.

I'm getting into the online modes now but, i admit my skills online dont match my single player qualities....plenty of practice needed.

yeh i was crap at the online bit at first, its all down to practice

I finished it on Vet and got all 1000 gamer points

but I just get pwn'd in no time online

so i just dont bother lol

gonna trade it in towards Burnout paradise i think.

LOL yeah i keep getting owned pretty bad some games. I played a few games last night and actually managed to do pretty well so i think practice is the way forward.

I've also been looking for a clan to play with and show me round the maps etc...but no joy finding a clan that plays just for fun.

LOL yeah i keep getting owned pretty bad some games. I played a few games last night and actually managed to do pretty well so i think practice is the way forward.

I've also been looking for a clan to play with and show me round the maps etc...but no joy finding a clan that plays just for fun.

Maybe we start our own clan, to play just for fun? I'm quite good at it but it takes me a couple of games to get into it everytime

Maybe we start our own clan, to play just for fun? I'm quite good at it but it takes me a couple of games to get into it everytime

Yeah i always find that it takes me a few games to get going.Im defo up for our own clan...any names apart from the obvious LOC?

I'm deffo up for joining an LOC clan, even if it's just for a bit of fun. I'm a little bit fed up of getting wasted all the time online. There are some serious hardcore onliners out there!! :crybaby:

My gamertag is pfrosty2 BTW if you want to add me to your list. ;)

i got addicted to COD online on the PC many years ago.....then COD2....it was a fantastic release from reality

(nothing like taking lifes stress out on some 13 year old kid from the other side of the world)

i may be cured as COD4 doesnt do it for me...despite upgrading my PC to an uber machine

cod4 on the pc does it for me it had taken of my live as soon as i got in from work i would play it till 2 in the morning

but now i only play it for a few hours a night now but unlike the xbox and ps3 when you get to level 55 thats as far as you can go on the pc the xbox and ps3 you start again but with differnt medals so i will get to 55 then stop

I'm really struggling with the Ferris Wheel mission on Veteran - just can't get past it. Any tips?

When i did it ifound it best to go behind the bumper cars as there is only one point of access. The railings provide you with minimum cover but you'll have a better vantage point as you can see every angle the enemy can approach from...just keep poppin heads till the chopper turns up then make a run for your man lol... thats the hardest part.

I think i played that map about 15 times before i did the above......wait till you get inside the bunker and have to get to the computer and input the code, you'll think the above mission was a walk in the park!!

I'm really struggling with the Ferris Wheel mission on Veteran - just can't get past it. Any tips?

When i did it ifound it best to go behind the bumper cars as there is only one point of access. The railings provide you with minimum cover but you'll have a better vantage point as you can see every angle the enemy can approach from...just keep poppin heads till the chopper turns up then make a run for your man lol... thats the hardest part.

I think i played that map about 15 times before i did the above......wait till you get inside the bunker and have to get to the computer and input the code, you'll think the above mission was a walk in the park!!

Thanks! I feel better already!

thats the way i did it too

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links