Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Greetings!

P.Lindblom

Hi!

I've been a Lexus-owner for about six months and so far I’m more than happy. I just turned 21 and I live near Stockholm, Sweden.

Here are a few photos of my IS200 Sport -00. I’ve recently made quite a few modifications to the car, so you can expect more photos.

dscn3283fixcalipersframsl8.jpg

dscn3352fixframemj1.jpg

dscn3355fixframeqf8.jpg

dscn3465fixframelv0mx9.jpg

dscn2530fixframevc6.jpg

dscn4003fixframewh4.jpg

dscn4009fixframerw9.jpg

dscn3863fixframeil7.jpg

dscn3976fixframelr8.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone! So far I've really appreciated the help from other members

These are a few of my mods I've done to the car:

The first one was HID headlights

961191185999934wu4.jpg

And LED rear lights

dscn4425fixyk1.jpg

dscn4426fixqo3.jpg

dscn4423fixly8.jpg

Integrated GROM iPod control

p1240020kl1.jpg

Since my car had no sat nav, I bought the original housing from a wrecked car.

dsc02143gm7.jpg

... and replaced the display with a portable Sony sat nav

p2130027lu9.jpg

dscn4398fixud4.jpg

car looks clean mate.

i was thinking of doing the exact same thing with the sat nav - seems a better/cheaper idea than getting a full lexus system.

(that's you selling the screen on ebay isnt it!)

welcome to the club.

Thanks!

It's actually quite easy to make a sat nav system, the way I did. I'm selling my screen here, but not on eBay. I might auction it out later on.

Thanks!

It's actually quite easy to make a sat nav system, the way I did. I'm selling my screen here, but not on Ebay. I might auction it out later on.

Oh sorry, thought i saw one on eBay the other day in europe somewhere! see ures on here now.

Do you mind if i ask how much the housing cost you? i'm looking a scrap yards now, but dont know what they are worth?

Thanks!

It's actually quite easy to make a sat nav system, the way I did. I'm selling my screen here, but not on Ebay. I might auction it out later on.

Do you mind if i ask how much the housing cost you? i'm looking a scrap yards now, but dont know what they are worth?

Not at all. When I first contacted the scrap yard they wanted 5000kr (£400) for it, but I told them the sat nav system doesn't even work in Sweden, so they let me buy it for 2500kr (£200). I wanted to buy the housing without the display, but they wouldn't separate them. Anyway, it was quite a bargain, considering the Lexus dealer wanted ~40.000kr (£3200) for the housing.

Just noticed I used to have a Cigarette Lighter exactly the same as yours :D

It looks quite nice, but it fits so badly it rattles when I drive :P eBay crap...

Just noticed I used to have a Cigarette Lighter exactly the same as yours :D

It looks quite nice, but it fits so badly it rattles when I drive :P eBay crap...

BlackClose.jpg

I know :lol: I actually gave it away at a Club Meet :D

I have another one now that fits slightly better

SilverAlloyClose.jpg

and it kinda matches my Gear Knob

GearKnobCropped.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links