Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Couple Of Pics Of My New Toy

post-20836-1202942059.gif Nice post-20836-1202942059.gif

Had an IS200 and 300 about 5 years ago. Got a pic of the 200 with 19" Miglias on. I'll sort a pic for morning. Got a 57 plate IS250 SE-L FULLY loaded now. Just had rear spoiler installed and Lexus 18" chromes put on it. Oh and a chrome strip on boot. I'll post a pic of it in morning too. Always had a Lex, great cars. I've even got adaptive cruise control on this one. I had ALL extras put on it when i ordered it. Even the retro electric slide and tilt.

hope you like the pics!? Again i'll sort them in morning.

After an LS460 next. Closest thing at the moment though is a 1:18 scale argento ice version of it. Very detailed. Oh and expensive.

post-20836-1202942059.gif Nice post-20836-1202942059.gif

Had an IS200 and 300 about 5 years ago. Got a pic of the 200 with 19" Miglias on. I'll sort a pic for morning. Got a 57 plate IS250 SE-L FULLY loaded now. Just had rear spoiler installed and Lexus 18" chromes put on it. Oh and a chrome strip on boot. I'll post a pic of it in morning too. Always had a Lex, great cars. I've even got adaptive cruise control on this one. I had ALL extras put on it when i ordered it. Even the retro electric slide and tilt.

hope you like the pics!? Again i'll sort them in morning.

After an LS460 next. Closest thing at the moment though is a 1:18 scale argento ice version of it. Very detailed. Oh and expensive.

WOW sweet .

Regards

Paul

Iv got a bit of a thing 4 bulbs @ the mo lol :blush:

Nice things r workin out well 4 u ;)

For real , I don,t know what I was worried about , Its gorgeous . As for bulbs , get to Halford ASAP honest buy one get one free on the super bright and blue light stuff , get a few spares , sweet.

Looks like , and hats off to DJWozza , I,ve got the Audio sorted too , Its all good , jus waiting for the seagulls to ruin the paint ( 50 cal sniper rifle on the wish list for birthday :lol: ).

Regards.

Paul.

( ive got a thing for bulbs at the mo )

2D shouldnt you be out in the garden then planting a few??!! :P :lol:

pmsl ur realy askin 4 it :whistling:

For real , I don,t know what I was worried about , Its gorgeous . As for bulbs , get to Halford ASAP honest buy one get one free on the super bright and blue light stuff , get a few spares , sweet.

Looks like , and hats off to DJWozza , I,ve got the Audio sorted too , Its all good , jus waiting for the seagulls to ruin the paint ( 50 cal sniper rifle on the wish list for birthday :lol: ).

Regards.

Paul.

Im fancying HIDS 4 the front but not sure what bulbs iv got in @ mo :question: so will find out i hope when i go 2 the meet on the 24th :whistling:

Been doin the back with LED`s

Im fancying HIDS 4 the front but not sure what bulbs iv got in @ mo :question: so will find out i hope when i go 2 the meet on the 24th :whistling:

Been doin the back with LED`s

Snowman is selling HIDs as well as several other LED products, if you get in touch with him he might be able to sell you the necessary HID kits for dip, main and/or fog (and probably install them too on the 24th weather permitting), send him a PM and see what he can do for you.

Looks like a pretty good example that, Mike :)

Will be heading down your way in the next few weeks me thinks...

J

Sweet J , come an have a beer mate , Might start lockin the staff in the garage with it tho LOL ,

not really I,m not that cruel , anyhow he,d probably chew the tyres off .

Regards

Paul.

Hey Paul (aka Mike :lol:)

Nice shine on the paint if I may say so. Can't beat a black car for how it looks when it's clean.

Cheers Wylie , spose its all down to the quality paintwork of Lexus , all I did was polish it , does look nice tho even if I say so myself . Thanks everyone for the congrats theyre all much appreciated.

Regards .

Paul.

:D

Forgot that i was meant to post some pics. Sorry if anyone was waiting to see them? (Doubt it though) Here goes anyway. Ordered some more bits for it so will post pics of them when added.

post-8693-1203346681.jpg

post-8693-1203346761.jpg

post-8693-1203346818.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links