Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Much Is My Is200 Se Worth ?

Hi people this is my first post so please be gentle, apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I have owned my Lexus since first registered by Lexus Dealer back in 2000. However the time has come to upgrade to a larger family mpv unfortunately.

I am really not sure how much its worth and what to put it up for sale for and what to accept for it, Wondering if any one could give me a ball park figure???

Its an X reg model with 57,215 miles.

The first four services have been done at the Lexus dealer and then 3 of them at my local garage.

I have all the reciepts and service history with all stamps. Previous MOT's

I have just put 4 new Avon Tyres on and the interior is imaculate. Its silver in colour with no marks, its a beautiful example with the

Genuine multispoke alloys from lexus. Front and rear discs and pads done 10,000 miles ago and serviced 2,000 miles ago

The interior is black half leather and suede. Tax untill the end of April and MOT until Nov 08.

Any comments really appreciated,

Cheers Dale

Hi people this is my first post so please be gentle, apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I have owned my Lexus since first registered by Lexus Dealer back in 2000. However the time has come to upgrade to a larger family mpv unfortunately.

I am really not sure how much its worth and what to put it up for sale for and what to accept for it, Wondering if any one could give me a ball park figure???

Its an X reg model with 57,215 miles.

The first four services have been done at the Lexus dealer and then 3 of them at my local garage.

I have all the reciepts and service history with all stamps. Previous MOT's

I have just put 4 new Avon tyres on and the interior is imaculate. Its silver in colour with no marks, its a beautiful example with the

Genuine multispoke alloys from lexus. Front and rear discs and pads done 10,000 miles ago and serviced 2,000 miles ago

The interior is black half leather and suede. Tax untill the end of April and MOT until Nov 08.

Any comments really appreciated,

Cheers Dale

Many thanks for the comments, would be nice to see the top end price, maybe a couple of hundred on top to start with. Do you think that would be fair?? It really is a nice example

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links