Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thoughts On Gaydon Today....

Zee007

:lol:

Turner - sorry I missed you too mate, by the time we got back from BK's, everyone had gone!

Ryan - Thanks for the compliments mate.... :blush: Your cars the bee's knees too pal!

Sanj - What happened man? Couldn't even wait for us... and we brought you back some fries....... :P

Insider (still not sure which one of you this is) - Good seeing you chaps too..... let me know if you get any details mate.... ;)

Mat Wild - Sorry I missed you too at the end pal, but good seeing you as always! :D

And for those who didn't turn up - you missed a CRACKING day! The piccies don't do it justice..... B)

This was my first meet, it was abosolute WICKED day!!! :hehe::hehe:

Enjoyed to the MAX, nice to meet all the LOC Members and their pride n joy too..

Zee: your motor looks well cool, love the lights!!

Jhonny n Zee: thanks for sorting the Eyelids... They are still on!!!

Swz Lexus: Nice paint job!!! :duh: :duh:

Hopefully will be there for the next one... B) B)

Hey Imi - still not convinced you have a 35mm drop on yours pal......... more like 50 mate...... :blink:

Your cars a minter by the way (especially with those new eyelids..... ;) ) and sounds ACE!!!! :ph34r:

good day

superb weather

nice to meet everyone again

pity i didnt have time to get rc car running (busy schedule lately) definetly next time

and yes it runs on methanol not unleaded

and thanks for pointing out my scuffed rim :angry::angry:

Sanj - What happened man?  Couldn't even wait for us... and we brought you back some fries.......   :P

Yeh, yeh...I had to go to the bank and when I got back...all of you's went without me :angry::crybaby:

We did wait a while for you's but minutes turned into hours!!! So next time...don't eat without me.... :P :D :lol:

Mat - (Supracharged)... only one thing was missing from the meet???

:devil::devil: THE MONSTOR!!!!!!!! :devil::devil:

Hopefully will there for JAE... what ya saying Mat??

Hey Imi - still not convinced you have a 35mm drop on yours pal......... more like 50 mate......

Your cars a minter by the way (especially with those new eyelids.....  ) and sounds ACE!!!!  

Trust me Zee.. it's a 35 mm drop. 've got the box with details still on them...

as for the system... it's upgraded tomorrow.. can't wait!!! :hehe::hehe:

hi zee

when i saw your front lip on board i wasnt to sure about it

but now seeing it in the flesh looks excellent

SOMETIMES PICS DONT DO JUSTICE

Thanks very much Bazza.......... :blush:

I loved your rims mate - and was happy to hear they were the correct offset too...... :lol:

Fantastic day guys!! Great to be there and meet everyone....put faces to names and be part of the crew!! B)

Thanks to Si for the ride in his damn quick machine.....brakes were just as awesome when decelerating from 125mph to the legal speed limit..... :o neh nor neh nor :D

Zee just wanted to say mate, your motor looks fantastic in the flesh!!!

Looking forward to the next one!!! :D

I have uploaded some too.... but am saving the funny ones for later.........  :yahoo:  ;)  :whistling:

c'mon zee, later has passed. where are the funny pics??

what time did everyone leave then??

dark IS- you should of come down still mate, i went out saturday and only got two and a half hours sleep or so, left early went home went to bed and went out again :D

most ppl went out the night before, even admin arrived late due to a heavy nite :whistling:

Sorry guys didn't manage to get that many photo's on the Lexus side, too many people around the car :D

This is all I got....

For when you get bored...

300model.JPG

Few Lexi

lexi1.JPG

Really not sure about that colour...

purple1.JPG

Love the SC430...

sc430_interior.JPG

As above...

sc430front.JPG

Not forgetting the Soarers....

soarers.JPG

And couldn't not have one of Steve without food....(photoshop anyone?)

steve_food.JPG

Another great day out- well done the organisers :D

Great to see some of the old faces, appologies to the ones i didnt speak to. Hard to identify owners after a while. Could do with club badges or even better club tee-shirts :P

My wife was keen to see inside the sports-cross, but couldnt work out who owned it, so she'll just have to come to JAE again for a propper look at one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk