Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thoughts On Gaydon Today....

Zee007

Well - what an ace day!!! Sun was shining ALL day, LOADS of Lexi turned out and a great opportunity to put yet more faces to names....!

The cruise down to Gaydon was eventful (as always!) and the drive to BK was interesting (especially as I still had LOC plates on....).

Shame most people had gone by the time we got back from eating - but none the less, a thoroughly enjoyable day!

I am sifting through my piccies, and will upload them tonight...

Zee. :D

Thank *** it wasn't only me who'se feeling the effects of a day in the sun, unfortunately I can't see the effects of the sun which would have made what Im sure will be a painful day tomorrow :(

But, on the brighter side, it was defiantely worth it a good turn out by all nice to see so many of the club out even if we couldn't get spots right next to each other, there were some lovely Lexi there although not to sure about the purpley/gold glitter jobby parked on the grass.

Zee's looked the puppies plums, first time I've seen that kit on a Lexus and looked just as good under the hood as well...

Although the little rc car was probably more in my league :D :D :D

Good to see steve was as punctual as ever....

Great day! Good to put names to faces! Shame most of you's left (to munch like pigs)! Couldn't say goodbye the "proper" way!!! :P  :lol:

Got your note Sanj...BK was delicious, just what we needed Hmmm :)

Great day at Gaydon, and Mat (Supracharged-is340) you must admit, the photo's were better this time :lol::hehe:

Great day! Good to put names to faces! Shame most of you's left (to munch like pigs)! Couldn't say goodbye the "proper" way!!! :P  :lol:

Got your note Sanj...BK was delicious, just what we needed Hmmm :)

Great day at Gaydon, and Matt (Supracharged-is340) you must admit, the photo's were better this time :lol::hehe:

I'm sure u guy's needed dat "Fat BUSTARDS" :sick: :P :whistling:

Mr Lex good to meet u aswell

car looked sweet, jus get the boot sorted where u de-badged it.

steve for an admin', u are very punctual.................... :whistling:

u 2 mate!

Will get dat done as soon as!!! :blush: :D

p.s. think I was the only car there that wasn't gleaming as to others! :blush::lol:

:hehe: Hi all

great day,great weather,great bunch of lexi's and the pics are great to

even got my pride and joy on the board

pity it wasn't a bit more of a close up

hope zee's pics are good hope you've got a good one of mine to show

can't wait for the next meet

:hocus-pokus:

sorry i missed you at the end zee

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk