Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Please

Rory

A friend of mine has had her car stolen recently, I only found out today, its a Bright red Celica, Reg: GR53 LKG

This isn't the actual car but its the closest pic I could find:

01celica.jpg

Was stolen from FX leisure (I think thats in Lowton) and It could be anywhere in the northwest, maybe even further afield by now, but hopefully not, any help in finding the car is appreciated, drop us a pm if its spotted anywhere, i'll be checkin here regularly

yes, the owner was in the gym and managed to leave her locker key out for some reason, whats more, when she noticed the keys were gone, the car was still there, and she asked if one of the staff could stay with the car for a few mins while she changed into more appropriate clothes, and they wouldn't help, and when she got changed, the car had gone

whats more, when she noticed the keys were gone, the car was still there, and she asked if one of the staff could stay with the car for a few mins while she changed into more appropriate clothes, and they wouldn't help, and when she got changed, the car had gone

That's shocking :tsktsk:

I think a stern talking to the management of that gym is in order!

yes, the owner was in the gym and managed to leave her locker key out for some reason, whats more, when she noticed the keys were gone, the car was still there, and she asked if one of the staff could stay with the car for a few mins while she changed into more appropriate clothes, and they wouldn't help, and when she got changed, the car had gone

How sickening... I think I would've left whatever clothes I had on, on. Thong or no thong!

J

How sickening... I think I would've left whatever clothes I had on, on. Thong or no thong!

J

It's a shame, but I can understand why they wouldn't want to do this, they aren't paid to be security guards so makes sense they wouldn't want to take on the car thief.................

Yep I'd have been out there however dressed and perhaps try to persuade someone else to block the car in - but obviously retrospect is a wonderful and pointless thing........

I know how it feels to get your car stolen, I was lucky to get mine back, hopefully it turns up but if it's been a while I guess the chances are worse :shutit:

Wow thats quick of the insurance it sometimes takes about 4 weeks before they pay out, its a shame really but i wouldnt have the car back after some scumbag been screwing it around they never run right after that.

Update:

Car has been found, in ST Helens, with its original plates still on, don't know about any damage or whether its been used for any jobs, but its recovered now and being checked for forensic evidence now

Update:

Car has been found, in ST Helens, with its original plates still on, don't know about any damage or whether its been used for any jobs, but its recovered now and being checked for forensic evidence now

Did they catch anyone in it matey or just dumped somewhere??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links