Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

If your like me you don't often look around the rest of the LOC and you might have missed this

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=49478&st=0

There are a lot of IS owners going but only me at the moment with a LS

Anyone else want to come and join in?

I haven't been to one before and have never met anyone from the forum so would be nice to put faces to you all... apparently we just hang about and admire each others cars..

So go on come along it could be a laugh

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

So are you lot going to leave it up to me to show those IS owners what a real Lexus is all about then????

Somebody must be able to show up.... 2pm on Sunday at Doncaster....

Pete

I will not be able to attend as I am too ashamed. I would not be setting a good example for the LS fraternity with way...

1) my EGR pipe is leaking like the Thames, sounds more like a tractor

2) the seat back all ripped out after the backrest drive shaft sheared when I put the drivers seat all the way down 3 hours drive from home

3) the crazing on my clearcoat looking like frostbite

4) possibly the bubbliest set of factory alloys in existance

5) blacked out temp control panel

Sorry everyone, I have let you down.

I will not be able to attend as I am too ashamed. I would not be setting a good example for the LS fraternity with way...

2) the seat back all ripped out after the backrest drive shaft sheared when I put the drivers seat all the way down 3 hours drive from home

Leadfoot

This is not a car show, just a gathering of like minded souls, no one will care if your car has a few "issues" I love looking at cars... full stop. They don't have to be pristine, indeed a well used car has far more caracter than some show piece, so come along and have a chat, and certainly don't feel you are letting anyone down.

Pete

there wont be just is's there fella, my bus of a '300 will be there aswell :)

Ryo

Great news, I thought I would be the odd one out.... Always liked the look of the 300 but never sat in one before, can I sit in yours please?

Pete

It a LEXUS & thats all that matters please come along :)

My GS is in the garage today having the rear crank oil seal done. If I get it back today then with any luck I will be able to pop along. Otherwise I will have no car for the weekend cry1.gif

Don't be sorry,this the best place or meeting to attend,to look what other have done,or what there plans are ,and make up your own plans.u also meet jacks of all trades. :blush:

tiger did you ever call that carage up i gave you?

No mate, I double checked the price I was given by the local place and they were happy that they had the job priced correctly. Unfortunately, their supplier sent the wrong oil seal so now I have a car in bits and have to wait for Lexus to get the part. No wheels for the weekend now :tsktsk:

Haylands yeah you can sit in my shed if you want , can i sit in yours :):):)

Shed.... shed... what do you mean, won't it be cleaned and polished for this gathering.... you can sit in mine as long as you are clean!!!! :whistling: LOL

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Pete

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links