Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Purchased My New 03 Sportcross Today!

Welcome, I cannot comment too much on the people here as I have never met them etc and I am a little new too! But, what I can say is that they are very friendly and always keen to help.

You will be looking for mods soon too, no matter how much you wanted to keep the car standard!

Go GOLD too and you can save money on servicing and more.

Done Deal! I took delivery this morning and it was a great experience. Met my service advisor, the loaner car person and my mechanic.

Due to past car purchases I was totally prepared to hear, "it's not ready" or, "there was a slight problem with..." or something of that nature and then spend the day at the dealership.

I was TOTALLY WRONG. My salesperson had it tinted, shined and ready to roll when I pulled up and I was 15 minutes early. :)

It is cloudy here today so I took my digital camera with me to be sure I could get a picture before she got dirty. Good thing too because it started raining halfway home. Oh well, a few rain drops won't ruin MY day.

Anyway, here is her very first pic, on the delivery driveway at my dealer.

SportXdelivery040303.jpg

Since it's a bit of a drive to the dealer, she now has 62 miles on her odometer.

Feels like Christmas! :hohoho:

sorry if i bein stupid but you're in the US right?

Car looks fantastic, especially with no license plate on the front, wish we could do that :(

Yes, I am in the US. I know this is a UK forum but I didn't think that mattered. Does it?

I wish I could keep the front plate off but in about 10 days when the real plates show up, she will have a plate on the front and back like everyone else. It's a shame but it's the law here and the local police really crack down on it.

Abra Cadabra... Make the Sun Come Out! :hocus-pokus:

course it doesn't matter where you are! the more the merrier :)

no i was asking to know whether there was no plate on the front because you were in the US (also car was LHD)

but you do have to put the plate on? but there's no fixing thing on the bumper, does that have to be fitted too?

white cars are the best...........

am i biased B)

And how would you know what a white IS looks like Mr Clawley??

MATS_WHITE_IS200.sized.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO!

Btw.... Welcome to the club! :)

Very nice car!

What % is the tint on your car? All around?

Hey,

I got a brand spankin' new IS200SE last Friday - what a car! Wow!

Plucked up the courage to join the club today. What with the Alan Partridge joibes that have been going around my office I didn't want to get a new anorak as well.

My daughter (10) used to say, "Are we going in Dads car?" - now she says "Are we taking the lexus?" she's totally into it...

I keep looking for the button on the dash to turn off my stupid grin that I've developed whilst driving! :D

I keep looking for the button on the dash to turn off my stupid grin that I've developed whilst driving!  :D  

I don't think any of the LOC members have found that button yet either... :lol::lol:

Welcome to the club mate and good luck with the car...

Hey,

I got a brand spankin' new IS200SE last Friday - what a car! Wow!

Plucked up the courage to join the club today. What with the Alan Partridge joibes that have been going around my office I didn't want to get a new anorak as well.

My daughter (10) used to say, "Are we going in Dads car?" - now she says "Are we taking the lexus?" she's totally into it...

I keep looking for the button on the dash to turn off my stupid grin that I've developed whilst driving! :D

Leicestershire? Excellent mate - we must meet up one day as I'm from Thurmaston..... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links