Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gave The Car A Good Clean - Lots Of Pictures

aquanuke

Looks sick.

What steps/process did you take to clean and which products?

Still a bit of a novice at the cleaning game, just bought a Karcher PW and snow foam for next time.

Hosed the car down then did the two bucket method with Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner with my Megs lambswool mitt.

Clayed the car with megs clay and megs QD although it was pretty good mainly water marks

A little bit of Autoglym tar remover

Then with some Megs foam applicator pads I tried some paint correction by hand with a combination of

Megs ScratchX

Autoglym Super Resin Polish

Megs Deep Crystal Paint Restorer

Although I managed to take down alot of deeper scratches and some swirls paintwork was still very lightly swirled.

I will maybe later invest in a Megs G220 and have a proper crack at paint correction. But it is very light the sun never really came out and I couldnt see anything much. So something I will need to tackle in a well lit garage.

Then went over with Megs Deep Crystal Polish followed by 3 coats of Megs Deep Crystal Carnauba wax. Megs 100% cotten towels used and the wax polished off with a Megs microfibre cloth.

Elsewhere Megs leather cleaner for interior, Autoglym glass cleaner, some Connolly's leather food and about 3 coats of Megs quick spray wax applied to the wheels.

Probs some I forgot :D

Gave the car a good clean about 10 hours worth :cool:

That has to be the best SC430 I have seen. Some US models just go over the top. Maybe cream leather may add to it, and possibly black calipers to reach absolute perfection. No way could I pull up next to yours. Top car mate.

Jealous as ought, Asif :

So took a load of pictures :)

car23.jpg

car22.jpg

car21.jpg

car20.jpg

car19.jpg

car18.jpg

car17.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links