Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 350

Lexus IS 350 - Yes or No for the UK.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. IF the Lexus IS 350 was made available in the UK who believes it be a success?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. I know alot depends on price but I just want gather general opinion would it have been a good move for the Lexus brand?

• YES
    • NO

I personally don't think it would work. It always seems to be the smaller engined luxuary cars which seem to be the big sellers. Look at Mercedes Benz with the C class. You see loads of C180's and C200's. BMW for another example. Loads of 320i's and 320d's. I'm even seeing alot of 520d's. Apparently quite underpowerd for the size of the car but I have seen quite a few of them. Look at the Lexus approved used car website. The GS series, coutless GS300's and a handfull of GS430's. The IS350 would never sell well at all in my opinion. I also think it might knock some sales of the ISF. The 350 V6 in the IS can't be that far appart from the ISF in terms of acceleration and top speed.

I've voted YES to both.

I've voted no to both, even though having driven one I would have bought it in preference to my IS250 if it had been available. Even in the States the 250 is selling as well as the 350, so in the present climate in the UK it has no chance.

The poll in LOC isn't representative of the market, as it's going to be skewed by us petrolheads. You'll probably get the answer you want though. :whistling:

As much as i would like to see it, if the 250 is not fast enought, then there is the IS-F. I don't know that the gap between the two needs to be bridged! Any sales of the 350 would probably be sales stolen from the 250 or the F.

The IS350 would make the IS-F feel less special so the Current IS220D, IS250 and then the IS-F are a good line-up. Lexus should also add a high performance hybrd in the IS range too.

Still though the IS350 quoted 0-60 of 5.3 is fairly fecking good for an N/A ... :D

compares well for straight line speed with the IS-F of 4.8

my supercharged IS350 must be close to the IS-F then :whistling:

That sounds like a challenge.... so who's got an IS-F and will race Dave at Santa pod? :whistling:

I love to see that :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links