Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Howdeedoodee

Hey there all,

Just wanted to say a quick "hi" as I've not been around these parts for some time now. Had a truck load of head-crushing stuff on at University and I've been here there and everywhere with work as of late.

No changes to the IS lately, however, I have my eye on a few bits (as per usual)... We'll see how things pan out but these include the long awaited ARBs and some new 18" rollers.

I was hoping to make it to the Blackpool event recently, but was told at the last minute that the date had changed to another day that I sadly couldn't make due to other commitments, which was a pity.

As you may or may not be aware of, over the past week I've been sorting out arrangement for this year's Japan North event so details will follow soooooon hopefully.

I hope everyone's well and that everything is going okay? :)

Kind regards,

Jamie

Hey there all,

Just wanted to say a quick "hi" as I've not been around these parts for some time now. Had a truck load of head-crushing stuff on at University and I've been here there and everywhere with work as of late.

No changes to the IS lately, however, I have my eye on a few bits (as per usual)... We'll see how things pan out but these include the long awaited ARBs and some new 18" rollers.

I was hoping to make it to the Blackpool event recently, but was told at the last minute that the date had changed to another day that I sadly couldn't make due to other commitments, which was a pity.

As you may or may not be aware of, over the past week I've been sorting out arrangement for this year's Japan North event so details will follow soooooon hopefully.

I hope everyone's well and that everything is going okay? :)

Kind regards,

Jamie

Hi mate i may well have some "18" alloys for sale...just someone on WIM has 1st dibbs on them but he will let me know today if he wants them...if he doesnt i will be posting up pics & the post from WIM later.....

They are Pete`s ( scorps ) alloys that i now have ...have not even een put on my car. :crybaby: was refurbed by WIM and the wheels look superb.!!

Welcome back Jamie, long time no see.

Look forward to hopefully attending Japan North this year. Glad to hear all is well and i have been a bit like you recently by not being as acticve as i once was.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links