Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Project Trd Vitz

great news on the car mate...now u know u wanna charge it ;)

:lol: Tempting but not happening .... just a few tweeks & turns required B) and it will definately be giving the class competition a run for their money :whistling:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, look into Nippon Challenge theres hp/weight classes next year so really even racing :) We had TV coverage on motors TV if anyone caught it. Would be some good advertiment for Prolex if you took part next year ;)

Good stuff, look into Nippon Challenge theres hp/weight classes next year so really even racing :) We had TV coverage on motors TV if anyone caught it. Would be some good advertiment for Prolex if you took part next year ;)

Not interested.

Its a shared drive/ownership so not fair on the others..............its also Janeys daily driver

Not interested.

Its a shared drive/ownership so not fair on the others..............its also Janeys daily driver

Fair do's just an idea, you can do split drives in most race series.

Not interested.

nippon thing is a bit micky mouse as well.............

Not interested.

You have your own opinion but how can you say that when you compete in what is basically a very expensive track day ?

Nippon should have MSA recognition next year which will launch it into a massivly covered series, with quite a few time attack people already racing this year and more joining next year things can only get better, but thats a bit micky mouse isnt it :whistling:

Not interested.

You have your own opinion but how can you say that when you compete in what is basically a very expensive track day ?

Nippon should have MSA recognition next year which will launch it into a massivly covered series, with quite a few time attack people already racing this year and more joining next year things can only get better, but thats a bit micky mouse isnt it :whistling:

I do indeed but I did it. You have yet to start your car and even enter :whistling:

I hope it goes well for you and the massive coverage gets it on BBC1 or ITV...which I doubt.

Its unlikely I'll be doing Time Attack in 2009 as the cost/track time ratio was ***** poor as was the TV coverage.

I'll be running the Vitz with janey and my IS350 in the Toyota Sprint Series with the odd track day trip to the Nurburgring thrown in.

I'm not sure how either series will do in the current economic climate..........I'd say owner drivers may do better as the tuners are struggling to make ends meet.

One dealer has seen his containers costs increase by £15000 yet can't pass the cost on to customers ..............that can't go on.........

Not interested.

I do indeed but I did it. You have yet to start your car and even enter :whistling:

I hope it goes well for you and the massive coverage gets it on BBC1 or ITV...which I doubt.

Its unlikely I'll be doing Time Attack in 2009 as the cost/track time ratio was ***** poor as was the TV coverage.

I'll be running the Vitz with janey and my IS350 in the Toyota Sprint Series with the odd track day trip to the Nurburgring thrown in.

I'm not sure how either series will do in the current economic climate..........I'd say owner drivers may do better as the tuners are struggling to make ends meet.

One dealer has seen his containers costs increase by £15000 yet can't pass the cost on to customers ..............that can't go on.........

No bbc yet lol motors tv already covered Brands and one of the other rounds but costs are pretty high. If it gets MSA recognition eurosport isnt off the cards but as you said not the best time for it. We're having trouble getting donnington for some reason which is a pain as i would love to race there before its changed for the F1.

My course and other cars have taken up much of my time at the moment, but broken up for xmas already so work will be going soon. Ordering manifold from US this week hopefully.

Might do a sprint round if there are any close, do you have to run toyos still ?

All the best to yourself an the other for next year.

Just had a nose at the Nippon...looks pretty good, bigger & more open than the sprint series, but not quite as big & expensive as time attack :D Maybe worth a look for next year (2010) depending on how this year goes :shutit:

Don't you mean Kami will be running the Vitz with Janey :whistling:

• 4 months later...

so what has been done engine wise to the yaris?noticed the lack of interior but cant see much under the bonnet?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links