Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Time - Opinions Please!

Which wheels should I go for?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels should I go for?

• League Tantrum
    • League Katana
    • Other

My car is being serviced today. Apparently it needs new tyres so if I'm going to change wheels then now's the time - if my wife agrees.

I'd like to change my yucky textured 16" lexus wheels for 17" lacquered ones. I'm thinking of League Tantrum or Katana. What do you think?

Tantrum.....

leagueTantrum.jpg

Katana....

leagueKatana.jpg

but I would go for the top ones Chris - the lower ones are bit too boy racer ish for my tastes

Like you said Matt, the boy racers go for the Katana :P

:(

beat me to it Ricky

:lol: :P :lol:

<_< :rolleyes::huh:

Once a boy racer, always a boy racer.......... :whistling:

but I would go for the top ones Chris - the lower ones are bit too boy racer ish for my tastes

Like you said Matt, the boy racers go for the Katana :P

:(

beat me to it Ricky

:lol: :P :lol:

Javadude...Mate...Do you want to look like an old man (Matt and Ricky) :whistling: or look cool, young and trendy like us. B) Love the Katana ones...better in my opinion :)

dont mean to ruin the party but maybe fewer spokes would look better...

But 6 is too symetrical and 5 is too much like the standard 17" wheels. I'd like something a bit different.

the lower ones are bit too boy racer ish for my tastes

I think we may have a few boy racers here. :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys. I just need to persuade the wife now. :o

"whatever the missus says"

As my wife doesn't drive the important features of any car are the colour, size of boot and presence of air con. Anything else is unimportant. I think she'd prefer double glazed windows but I think they'll be a bit too square to use as wheels. :lol:

i've heard this double glazing thing before, not sure who said it last time

can it be done, how?

and more importantly, how much does it cost

sounds wicked, cos my dads merc has double glazin and after seeing them, normal windows just don't seem thick enough :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links