Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Flame Exhausts Yay Or Nay?

If it's the ones I'm thinking of they are based in Skem, not that far from where I live. They have a very good reputation for quality and are supposed to be able to build you anything you want (quiet, loud, ricer loud!!!).

I seem to remember there's some vids on youtube of their systems, but probably different makes of car.

ive had one fitted about 2 weeks ago. i felt it wasnt loud enough for me and had the cat cut out. does sound gorgeous now.

the guy reckons it should pass the mot with just the pre cats. we'll see. its in for its mot in the next few days.

awesome thanks guys, all going well I should be picking up my IS from scorps start of August and thinking I may well drop a blue flame on her. If the vids on eBay of the is200 are anything to go by then the sound is lovely :), not overkill has a nice bubbly idle and a decent roar to it.

@ Sorted please let me know how you get on without the cat on your MOT :)

Had my blueflame on for about a month now. Nice hum at idle and when it gets warm is quite loud but still quieter than the engine with a nice rasp up the top end. I like mine as its not too loud but still sporty. Plus its nice and cheap which helps.

Blueflame is o.k. for what you pay. However you got to pray the welder doesn't haven an off day and quality can vary from thrash to quite nice. Ssometimes some welds aren't completed/sealed and I've allready seen two exhausts where they forgot to weld the lambda thread in.

No replies to mails completes the picture of well priced but also value for money...... (but I do like the sound of mine)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links