Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Breaking Into A Peugeot

Rikos

Hi all,

A woman at work has locked her keys in her car. It's a 106 or 306 not to sure as not been out and had a look but does anyone know if there is a way to get in without keys (without the aid of a brick).

Thank you for any help

Not really sure, but the AA/RAC should know how to get in or the police probably can as well................

I'm assuming going home to get the spare key isn't a viable option?

Not really sure, but the AA/RAC should know how to get in or the police probably can as well................

I'm assuming going home to get the spare key isn't a viable option?

She's already rang the AA up to many times this year, i think she lives a fair distance away but may have to take that option.

It's a 106 as well

a combination of a flat bladed screwdriver and a 19mm ring spanner is the first start.

Gently prize open the top of the door frame with the screwdriver to allow the spanner (ring side up) into the gap.

remove the screwdriver and put it into the ring of the spanner and turn it 90 degrees. this will force the door open enough to allow free movement of a coat hanger or the best thing in the world is a bonnet stay... as they normaly have enough strength to open the door handle from the frame and some can operate the lock itself.. practice makes perfect.

If it can get into a 5 series BMW in under 15 seconds it can do a pug.. only ones that are buggers are vauxhauls that are dead locked.. they are a break the window type of car...

BTW im not a car theif.... i just have to get into some of the cars that we have on site to get chassis numbers etc for the police and DVLA..

Well i managed to do it.

Some of the parcel strapping folded over and slipped through the door, managed to hook it over the lock and pull the lock up.

Well chuffed never done it before :D

and its just as easy on the IS boot lever.

To post this info on a public forum isnt the wisest thing to do IMHO.

why ?

any decent thief will already know how to get in a car in far less time than it takes to read this thread

if there are issues with security let the owners be aware

remember the Lexus is renowned as being one of the most secure cars

:whistling:

why ?

any decent thief will already know how to get in a car in far less time than it takes to read this thread

if there are issues with security let the owners be aware

remember the Lexus is renowned as being one of the most secure cars

Does this mean that instead of 10secs...a car thief will need 15secs to get into a lexus? :shutit:

No need for tool, same method for most of the cars. put your knee next to the bottom rear corner of the door window then with your hand pull the top corner of the door, it will bend. You just have to push it back when it is open. Depending on the door design, it can leav a mark

It's not the first time info like this has been posted to be honest and like Bazza says if a car thief doesnt know the tricks of the trade then there probably not a very good car thief!

well i can certainly say that of all the cars we have here you can not conventialy break into a lexus...

the door frames are too solid to pull back, they also deadlock...

the boots are near impossible to open up if they are locked (we have to use a forklift to prise them open)

so the only option to get into the car is to smash the window! so if you get em tinted or some film... you should be pretty safe

well i can certainly say that of all the cars we have here you can not conventialy break into a lexus...

the boots are near impossible to open up if they are locked (we have to use a forklift to prise them open)

so the only option to get into the car is to smash the window! so if you get em tinted or some film... you should be pretty safe

wrong

i watched an RAC man get into a gs300 (loz's) using conventional method, took him a matter of minutes and no damage done !

admitidly the deadlocks were not activated, as he had shut the keys inside

at JAE 2005 an is200 was entered, with no damage done

at JAE 2006 an is200 was entered, with no damage done

wrong

i watched an RAC man get into a gs300 (loz's) using conventional method, took him a matter of minutes and no damage done !

admitidly the deadlocks were not activated, as he had shut the keys inside

at JAE 2005 an is200 was entered, with no damage done

at JAE 2006 an is200 was entered, with no damage done

Unfortunately i have only ever dealt with deadlocked LS and GS models.. never had to do an IS..

admittedly when cars are not deadlocked you can easily pop em open with a slide tool... or in the case of some ford focus by taking out a certain bulb and shorting it temporarily to open locks.. dont know if they are supposed to do that?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links