Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grille Options For Black Lexus Is200

jnash

anyone got any pictures, because my car will be black, im not sure if i will like the black grille (as it will all just look too dark), anyone ith black is200's post their cars if they dont mind!

thank you in advance

Joanthan

Get a sport grill. Most people (including me) who change the grill go for the sport grill. Is the most aggressive looking one. You will find many pics of it on all colours of car!

Can be picked up pretty cheap. Should only be £35 from a dealer.

anyone got any pictures, because my car will be black, im not sure if i will like the black grille (as it will all just look too dark), anyone ith black is200's post their cars if they dont mind!

thank you in advance

Joanthan

Hi There,

I have been looking in to this too, as far as I can tell there are around 3 different options aside from the original grill...

You can, as all have suggested go for the Sport Grill - which does look really - good, or go for the Limited Edition two-Bar type grille, which I think would go great on a Black car or go for the Altezza Grill, which is fairly steep and quite Americana aka very Shiney/Shiney lol! -

Hope this helps...

Also - there is the cheaper grills that are available on E-Bay.com - but these are plasticy and seem quite naff build quality...

Can be picked up pretty cheap. Should only be £35 from a dealer.

I think the price has gone up, more like £45 from a dealer now. Unless I was just unlucky ! :lol:

lexus bristol was £45 and they could only get 2 colours so stocks must be getting low

Yep that's the LE grille, imo the best grille for an otherwise standard car.............had it on mine for while before I got the styling kit :)

Those are the HID headlights off the IS300, the IS200LE had HIDs, hence the same headlights. Before you ask, it is possible but those headlights are not a straight swap into the IS200 as the mountings are different (plus you'd need to get hold of some as I'd imagine they're very expensive from Lexus!)

LE grille on my blue car:

202165628.jpg

Styling kit bumper:

199595788.jpg

Mine came with aL bagde but i took it off

DSC05691.jpg

Is it possible to take off the "sport" badge in the bottom corner?

ie I'd like to have a completely blank mesh grill with no badging at all.

(or can you get a completely blank mesh grill?)

Cheers.

M.

From previous discussions I think it's not easy to remove the Sport badge (although I may be confusing this with something else)

You could always just get some wire mesh from B&Q and replace it :)

From previous discussions I think it's not easy to remove the Sport badge (although I may be confusing this with something else)

You could always just get some wire mesh from B&Q and replace it :)

haha reminds me of when i did that with my 106 and it rusted up in a day or to :tomato:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links