Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Finally Back, Blacker And Sexier Than Ever!

Purvesh

i thought i recognised that plate... my GS300 went in there about 2 1/2 weeks ago and saw yours in there.

Hoping to get my car back in a week...

Suppose it stands to reason that if it took them 3-4 weeks to do a door and paint one side that a full respray would take 14 weeks.. lol

Cant wait to see what my car looks like as yours looks great..

Definately the most amazingly perfect bodyshop i have ever seen there! so pristine

If you dont mind me asking, how much did they charge for the full respray..

If you guessed at around £6k, I'd say your in the right ball park. TBH they went alot further with my car than they would under normal circumstances. Colin's the man to speak to and yeah the new premises is spotless.

how much did the respray cost you mate (if I may be so bold as to ask)? Did you go with the stock Lexus Astral Black? Oh and it's looking stunning, shows that nazi heap of crap up :P

Stock colour, but's the finish on it is alot better and harder wearing. Yeah the BM hasn't been washed in a few weeks, otherwise the Estoril Blue really pops in the sun!

Looks stunning matey and you have the wheels i wanted for mine :D

Sorry I got there before you... :winky:

Get yourself a pack of Autoglym's bird dropping wipes for your glovebox, if you haven't already. Then when you get hit you can wipe it up before it starts dissolving the paintwork.

I've just been using tissues with warm water and letting them dwell on there for a few minutes. Are the wipes quite most to soften the crap?

Nice pics, car looks stunning that seriously does now look like a brand new car again - truly amazing

May have taken a while but clearly worth the wait. Love those alloys too, the diamond finish looks fantastic, definitely the best choice there. Did you fit the pedals yourself or did the bodyshop do it for you? Btw, did you get the angel eyes in the end? Can't see them but them may have been installed really well :)

Only downsides are:

a. Now you're going to have to keep it looking like that :P

b. I'm going to have to give mine a serious clean before coming anywhere near you! :crybaby:

Nice one matey, can't wait to see it in the flesh :D

Cheers dude. I did the pedals myself and they were a bit fiddly to be honest! Haven't got the angels eyes put in yet, will do soon though.

I've got a porter cable which you can use to get similar results :D

Very nice.......Still an old mans car though ;)

Thanks....... not in my eyes :blink: and I definately wouldn't say mine resembles one. :rolleyes:

I've just been using tissues with warm water and letting them dwell on there for a few minutes. Are the wipes quite most to soften the crap?

Yeah, they're in sealed small packets like the hand wipes that you get at KFC. Of course they're designed for your car's paintwork rather than cleaning your hands ! :D

Advantage is that you can have them with you and don't have to wait till you can get near some warm water etc, so can potentially take the worst of it off sooner.

Very nice.......Still an old mans car though ;)

Thanks....... not in my eyes :blink: and I definately wouldn't say mine resembles one. :rolleyes:

Tongue in Cheek comment - was taking the proverbial about an earlier thread on the forum - Seriously - Looks very nice and definitely not an old mans car ;)

thats definately a good price for the respray.

When i had my IS200 fully bare shell resprayed in Mercedes obsidian schwartz it came to over £5500.. but at least that was about 12+ layers of paint and sealer with it being a metalic and clear coat. took about 3 months too.. and its sooo worth it when you see how nice it looks. The reason i stayed away from the stock lexus paint was to go for a 2 pack as its a bit harder and was a million times better when it came to stone chips

Thanks for the nice comments guys! It's going to be hard to keep it this clean all the time though lol.

Anees, she's already on EvoT...

Can I have your address (or the place where shes normally parked at most nights)...

Urm, let me think - NO! :unsure: ?!?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links