Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Need Some Ideas For Next Mod

kris_t

i do see your point but i take the plesure from standing back and looking at it with pride i dont drink or smoke so few quid on my car makes me happy

also there is a good market for selling modded cars and some times it helps the sale

i do see your point but i take the plesure from standing back and looking at it with pride i dont drink or smoke so few quid on my car makes me happy

also there is a good market for selling modded cars and some times it helps the sale

It's what important to you though. I've never been a car modifier, but I can see why people do it. I don't know whether I agree that selling modded cars is a good market - the whole idea of modifying is to get a car exactly how YOU want it and the chances of the next person liking what you like are small. Maybe I'm wrong?

To me, if I see a car that has been modified for sale in a dealer, even if I wanted it I'd avoid like the plague because it does scream that it's been driven hard. May not always be true but that's first impressions for you.

I do agree with Wylie you see a modded car for sale and think "ragged"

but i wouldnt change what i've done to my car at all. Who cares what you lose on it when you sell. I do it for the passion and because its my pride and joy, Not to make a profit at the end.

If i wanted to do that i'd buy second house, but thats doesnt interest me, modding my car does.

Each to there own, and theres some stunning examples of standard IS's but i like mine as it is, and am happy to take comments on here either way. As long as they're constructive and not just plain bitchy.

Stav

but i wouldnt change what i've done to my car at all. Who cares what you lose on it when you sell. I do it for the passion and because its my pride and joy, Not to make a profit at the end.

If i wanted to do that i'd buy second house, but thats doesnt interest me, modding my car does.

Each to there own, and theres some stunning examples of standard IS's but i like mine as it is, and am happy to take comments on here either way. As long as they're constructive and not just plain bitchy.

Stav

Exactly how i feel Stav. At the end of the day i know i have the only car that looks like my car and thats why i do it, to be different to everyone else. Yes i loose alot of money on it but not going to stop :P

........and mods you should do next, ARB's, suspension, Audio, etc etc list goes on :D

Stav

A car expresses your personality - nothing wrong with that. If you (the general 'you') enjoy modofying your car then why not spend money on it. Its a labour of love!

Just because one person doesn't do it doesn't mean anyone else can't.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links