Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dealership Discount Offer

Just had a call from the dealership that I purchased my IS250 SE-L from in December 2005, informing me they were offering £2000.00 discount on the new IS250 series :eerrrmm: . I asked what part exchange value they'd put on my car as it's only done 24K. Phoned back offering £14K....ah-ah. Apparently the second hand car market at the moment is dire, but I still cannot understand the mentality of a car salesman expecting me to take a hit of £19K, and cough up another £17K for a 2008 reg plate, revised door pockets and illuminated boot and petrol cap switches :lol: , oh and another round of vast depreciation as soon as it's driven off the forecourt.

i take it your not going for it then :blink:

No, I think he got the message :whistling: but he did offer a couple of grand off a used IS-F (with about 150 miles on it). Still annoys me that I can buy an IS-F in the States for the price I paid for my 250.

I had a call from Lexus a few weeks back following a letter I received saying that I would be eligible for an exclusive £2000 on top of any valuation of my current IS250 to go towards any new deal.

If you see my other thread, you'll see it still leaves me £4k out of pocket. Not such a good deal eh !

Still annoys me that I can buy an IS-F in the States for the price I paid for my 250.

I know what you mean! Don't get me started on the price of cars in the US - BMW M5 (brand new) £50k and best of all 'in stock' and ready to drive away that very same day, plus service inclusive and 5 year warranty :P

Ive just been offered £4000 off a brand new Lexus or £4000 cashback on top of whatever they would give me part ex for mine....is this offer any good... :question: came through the post from my dealership

im not really looking but I daresay they would offer me peanuts for my IS200 and totally snuff out any interest

im contacting the dealer...4K off a new IS250 (bog standard) and book price for mine could mean a new one for £14 or £15K, now that could seriously tempt me

IS200 's arent selling privately, I overhead Lexus staff saying they were desperate to get IS200 owners out of their IS200's and into IS250's ... mmm lets see what they offer me :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links