Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Led Lights

Ellz

Yeh seen these before matey , i thought about buying a set so i could swap the lenses over on mine as the tinted lense looks quite good but not sure on the LED setup :)

Some of the guys on here have those headlights fitted and are having a bit of trouble with them fitting and the beam pattern is not MOT passable due to it facing the wrong way for the UK roads :

Not seen the read lights, but they dont look very bright in the pictures. still prefer the OEM ones myself.

And yeah as Aztec said, they're actually is300 lights for the american market, so they dont fit without some modification and the beam pattern wont adjust right.

Stav

I personally don't like the fully smoked ones. I think if you have an older IS with the crystal rear lights - buy some of the newer model satin ones - I think they look nicer. Although opinion is divided on the subject.

I prefer the shiny older rear lights, sort of seem to match with the alloy wheels.

Stav

I think the ultimate rear lights would be the OEM with LEDs. The US have them, companies retrofit them.

agreed, but they have gone bust!!!

I'm sure we must have people here who can make them on an exhange basis?! or write up a guide on how to do it...

That would be GREAT LennyLexus, lets track that person down! I attempted to contact several places in the US about the standard lights with LED brakes, tails, signals and reverse lights but as you say all seem to have been and gone!

So who on here fancies the challenge of taking the original tail lights apart to make them LED?

Lol at 84Stoney! Sounds like you had problems with the projector headlights! Think i've read the thread somewhere. Did you fit them in the end??

We were talking about the rears though, noone done original spec tails in LED!?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links