Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snooper Radar Detectors

MsW

Right then - spoken to Snooper manufacturers - they say they did indeed have problems with the modem on the S6 neo, but only on the first 200 or so made. This has been cured now, and all ok.

They gave us the name of a supplier who is willing do us a VERY good discount for a buy of 7 or more units (more details in Gold forum - I'd like to be able to do one of those fancy link things, but all in good time! :P )

.............. interested?

Linda

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then - spoken to Snooper manufacturers - they say they did indeed have problems with the modem on the S6 neo, but only on the first 200 or so made. This has been cured now, and all ok.

They gave us the name of a supplier who is willing do us a VERY good discount for a buy of 7 or more units (more details in Gold forum - I'd like to be able to do one of those fancy link things, but all in good time! :P )

.............. interested?

Linda

Yep :D

I don't have a valentine one, but i have read so many reviews from magazines and websites such as popular mechanics that say it is the best. and ya i am in the US, what works best in england may be different, if you want to setup a group buy of the valentine one, i may be in on that.

Oh well, at the absence of a group buy, and finding a 20% discount, I've just bought a Snooper S5R.. for the following reasons:

a) I don't use the M6/M62 or M1 often enough to need to detect SPECS

B) I hardly ever speed anyway, and when I do its only 5mph or 10mph on motorways..

c) I just wanted an early warning system 'just in case'

B) I hardly ever speed anyway, and when I do its only 5mph or 10mph on motorways..

I'd hate to think how fast you go in urban areas if that's how fast u go on the motorway grandpa! :lol: :P :lol: :hohoho:

I'd hate to think how fast you go in urban areas if that's how fast u go on the motorway grandpa! :lol: :P :lol: :hohoho:

In urban area's ... i stick to the speed limit ALL THE TIME... why??? cos you never know when a child will run into the road... and no matter how quick your reactions or how good your brakes... you just never know... :withstupid:

Motorways I try to keep under 80... why?? cos I've already lost my liecense through totting up once, and don't fancy losing it again (along with my job)...

To be honest.. I find flowing, twisting A-roads my biggest temptation... and they have normal speed cameras ... hence the S5R!

If they are tailing you and don't have a camera set up in the car, (with radar gun I guess too) then they can use their speedo over a set distance - say between 2 bridges or more, or those white markers in the middle of the lanes, that are in places.

These are both calibration markers for their systems and also catch me markers when tailing.

Where are the SPEC's cameras on the M3 then - must be right up top?? I've never seen any. Don't get them confused with the blue Traffic Master camera's.

The SPECS camera's on the M1/M6 (and other motorways) are they only at roadworks? Are there speed camera signs?

Don't want to get caught next time I'm popping up north...

Nope... They are on gantries scattered on these motorways... don't know which though???

The SPECS camera's on the M1/M6 (and other motorways) are they only at roadworks? Are there speed camera signs?

Don't want to get caught next time I'm popping up north...

Nope... They are on gantries scattered on these motorways... don't know which though???

The SPECS on the M6 were indeed in the roadworks between Jnct 4 & 7, they are no longer there, the specs on the M1 were in the Roadworks around Nottingham, the M62 ones were also in the roadworks at Manchester and just before Liverpool. The only SPECS cameras in this part of the world on the motorways are only used in roadworks as you will notice on the ones that are no longer in the 50mph zone on the M62 now have bin liners over them..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links