Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 V8 Into My Is200

MeMo

how come the links to the pics arent working

No them ones have been moved sorry mate (not had time to repost them thats all), i take it you can see the one,s that are not likned ?

had the car all most running today, turned it over and it wantted to strat but never did, just have to see whats up, knowing me i have crossed a wire somewhere, i would say the wireing is all most there, 1 or 2 things i have to look over, i will keep you lot posted :winky:

UPDATE!!!

Well i had alook at her over the weekend, and i had her running but as soon as i let go of the key the engine dies! i think im not get a 12v when the key clicks back once she starts and thats why she cuts out hhmmm, im of out there now to have alook, im sure its 1 of 2 things i think it comes down the the fuel pump or the INGSW i think its the fuel pump, be back later to let you know how i got on......

I have just come in from working on the car, as you guys know i got her started but as soon as i let go of the key she would cut out, well when i started this swap some time ago, i cut all the plugs from the ECU but i did make a note of where all the wires went, but i lost it some time ago, well when i started the wireing, i had the wifes IS there to help me find out where all the wires went, so i got on with it, but with doing so i over looked 2 wires and they have been siting there all this time, the wires are 2 B-W wires comeing from the inside of the car and they go from the IGSW to a plug called the Neutral start sw, once i had connected them to the right place on the LS400 ECU the car started 1st time.

Well what can i say, she sounds like a dragster :hehe::hehe: ......as i dont have the turbo on the car, ooooo not long now, how fing happy am i well, over the moon lol

pics or vids please :whistling:

pretty please :D

I will put a vid up tomorrow of how she is now, :winky:

amazing news mate!!!!how long before she's road legal??

Well as for geting her back on the road, i would say 3 to 4 weeks as i still have some items to get, + the cost :)

Excellent news mate.

get the tubbie on next

yea i will do as soon as i have had some work done on it, it will be about a week before its on there. :winky:

Hi guys well heres the video, just to let you know theres is no turbo on the car right now as i took it of as i still have the oil line to be fitted so to save the turbo i took it off, this vid is just of the engine running as i removed alot of bits like the RAD, turbo and some more bit to make it easy for me to work on the car when i was wireing it, still alot of work to get it all put back on and looking the way it should look, sorry but i could not open it up and or it would have got to hot and thats the last thing i wantted.

any way here you go

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links