Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Possible Photo Of New Is Posted In Gold

Life is just so unfair! :crybaby:

:sad:

Can I ask what's stopping you parting with £25 to join Gold?

My car's a lease car and so I don't buy extras etc. but I've already more than saved a few hundred quid on other things including car insurance and a holiday.

Even without that I'd still join, it's worth it for the info (and entertainment!) on the forums.

Life is just so unfair!  :crybaby:

:sad:

Can I ask what's stopping you parting with £25 to join Gold?

My car's a lease car and so I don't buy extras etc. but I've already more than saved a few hundred quid on other things including car insurance and a holiday.

Even without that I'd still join, it's worth it for the info (and entertainment!) on the forums.

I pay absolutely nothing for my car (other than petrol) - it's all covered by my works (very generous) car allowance, car insurance is a company benefit, and I'm not allowed to add any non-standard parts.

I really don't think I would benefit from going gold.

However, if (and it's a big if!) I decide to keep my car when it's lease is up in September I may go gold and start doing some nice things to it S/C for starters!!

going gold is not just for saving on parts.. although many do sign up because of what we have. The Whole point of gold is to become part of the club. A supporting member of the club.

it should really be for the love of it rather than saving.. the saving part is a thank you from the club for supporting and in return we use our organisation to negotiate on your behalf.

Just wanted to get that staight! ;) :)

err was not pushing :arrrggg-matey:

Quite right Steve- totally off the subject of the new IS- but who pays to run the server and all that goes in to running this web-site? Cheap at £25, and i havnt saved a penny YET! :P

Wakey Wakey everybody, It's not real. It's a computer Image. Until it's shown in sheet metal don't believe anything. Anyway it's to radical for Niche market the 'IS' is aimed at here in Europe. When it's officially released it will be an evolution of the present model not a reinvention. You only have to look at past revised models.

:iraqi-info-minister:

not too bad, though a little BMW rounded thingy going on, like what they did to the 3-series (sorry to swear!) a few years ago. Don't hate it though.

In response to the spec mail, why they dropping the straight six, the brochure bangs on about how they went for an inline 6 to get rid of the "inherent throb/vibration of a Vee" or similar!!

Booo hoo. How to copy Mercedes now is it? :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links