Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hellllo

paul cross

hello i am new to the site well first time really posted so thought i would say hello. i live in leicester and work for lexus leicester and for ages i have wanted a is200. so 1 came traded in and i had to buy it lol. so i am the proud owner of a is200 se on a 04 plate in silver. i have now had the car for over 6 months and being in to modded cars. i thought i would start doing the lex up but taking my time and doing things right. so far it has had the tte front bumper, lowering kit and the lip spoiler on the boot. i have the trd rear splitter. i have reconditioned the alloys and polished the face of them. just need the trd sideskirts to finish the outside of. inside i have a full ice setup which includes. pioneer double din headunit up front, jl 300/4 and 500/1 amps running jl speakers all round and 2 jl 8w7s as i wanted to keep space in my boot lol as last car had no boot after i had finished :whistling: . after sitting in the isf i really liked how the roof lining and pilars are black. so i went for it in mine and looks really good. why i was doing this i have installed my ps2 slimline on the bk shelf and made a cover for it and fitted my headrest tvs i took out my old car. got the sports pedals and door kicks just to tidy the inside up as its mint :winky: . then the other week i was reading up about changing the clocks and a/c bit to blue so i went ahead and done that as my headunit is blue and looked out of place with the orange. right i think thats about everything lol. must say this is 1 of the best forum sites i have been on and how every 1 is so helpful. just 1 thing. does any 1 from round the midlands meet up cause would be nice to get to know so people of here for next year when the shows start as would like to start going to them again. i know you lot like your pics so i will upload some of them 2morrow when i have took some good 1s and found out how to do it :unsure: .

Welcome to the club matey, sounds like you've been busy since you got your IS?

We have quite a few meets through the year and different events/track days you can go to if your interested? So if you keep an eye on the meets section you'll see where and when they are :D

Look forward to seeing the pics mate :D

Welcome mate, theres just been a midlands meet. but i'm sure there will be another at some point.

Sounds like you've done a fair bit to the car. Congrats. what method did you use to change the clocks to blue?

Put some pic up of the car

stav

hello again. thanks for the replys and would be good to get to the meets and shows. yeah done alot so far to the car and just really enjoy driving it. i was going to wash it today and take some pics. but the weather is not that nice. with the blue dash i tryed the blue covers to go over the bulb after taking the orange covers of but that was no good. so i just ordered some t5 and t10 bulbs. with wide angel. i will try and wash car at work and take some pics in the week if its not to busy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links