Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

December Ace Cafe Lexus Meet

DJ Wozza

^it was indeed,

I'm back now from the chrimbo do as well.

I had a great day and met a few members i already knew and a few new ones.

So great cars and a good turnout. Also got taken for a quick blast in Daves Rotrex car, the things a beast!

And that is not a clean engine bay lol. I really need to spend some time tidying it all up.

DSC00593.jpg

Stav

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's is the one with the carbon fibre bonnet above?

I can't remember the guy's name, I did ask him :blush:. I don't think he's a regular poster on here, perhaps someone who had a lengthier conversation with him might be able to say more ?

masterjokay's car

yup thats me my brothers

and i thank you all ... because thats my first time to come and see the group and i enjoyed it :lol:

its a shame nobody got a pic of the red IS300 with the 4 huge vents across the bonnet that turned up late with his neons and strobes :wacko:

I don't know if your joking as I had to leave about 3ish lol.. so I wouldnt of seen ;)

its a shame nobody got a pic of the red IS300 with the 4 huge vents across the bonnet that turned up late with his neons and strobes :wacko:

I don't know if your joking as I had to leave about 3ish lol.. so I wouldnt of seen ;)

not joking mate,was funny as hell

what a great meet in ace cafe ... but i go home too early because of my WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tomato:

next time i will stay longer .... great pictures from chris and stevie :whistling:

and MERRY CHRISTMASS BROTHERS

i enjoyed the other lexus setup some of them are beast....:lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links