Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toms Turbo Altezza

redz_UK

Comes up as an Aristo for me mate?

And at that it's one the lads were talking about on Club Aristo the other day and it's been resprayed from dark blue to black :)

Ah just seen the white one on the corner in that advert!

Doesn't say what power it's putting out but must be around the 300 mark? Then again the 280T could be giving the game away :lol:

sorry, was in a rush.. posted the wrong link but it was the one on right..

was tempted to take a look but if they are even remotley linked to keighly then wont bother!!

Like the guys over on Club Aristo spotted the Aristo was dark blue and has been resprayed black to make it more attractive to purchasers seeing as black is a sought after colour in these cars!

Personally that wouldn't bother me there as it means you're getting a new paint job and not an 11 year old one, but on the flip side it can cause complications down the line.

And if they are affiliated to Keighley who do keep popping up under new names then that's also something a lot of people seem to be put off by!

Next time I'm working up Nelson I'll have a pop over to be nosey :)

they are affiliated with them - about 95% sure on that. i was looking at this exact car in november last year when i was in the states and did some internet searches and found the two were linked.

i do like the white toms tezza, but not sure i'd trust anything from them. shame as they have some lovely looking cars......

Yeah mate had a skim through Google and there are loads of results of people who've bought cars that have buggered up shortly after so it's a bit of a risk!

Shame - looks like it was #008 from the pics of the plate in the door

Has a lot of nice TOMs gear on it!

It's a place in Lancashire, there used to be a place called Keighley Trade Centre that had loads of Jap cars but they got a really bad rep for selling really crappy cars with allsorts of problems!

They shut down and up popped a place with a slightly different name and it seems the reputation is retained by every new version of the garage!

Guess there will be some bargains there, it's a shame I guess as loads of people as soon as they hear a garage is in Keighley will assume it's related to KTC even if it's not - that place really tarnished the garages in that area!

Guess there will be some bargains there, it's a shame I guess as loads of people as soon as they hear a garage is in Keighley will assume it's related to KTC even if it's not - that place really tarnished the garages in that area!

They must be doing something right though mate, they have a lambo a ferrari and a new F1 skyline for sale there at the moment :unsure:

At the KTC or WRC fella?

KTC just churn through as much as possible with no aftersales from what you see on the net - half makes you wonder what's wrong with those three cars if it's KTC!

At the KTC or WRC fella?

KTC just churn through as much as possible with no aftersales from what you see on the net - half makes you wonder what's wrong with those three cars if it's KTC!

KTC have 3 sites in the same area by the look of it mate, the sports and perfomance site has quite a few nice motors? but i still wouldnt buy any of them :) KTC WEBSITE

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links