Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looks Like I Picked The Wrong Time To Sell

Well, it had to happen didn't it? In nearly over 2 years of owning the RX, we never had weather like this and just before it hit, we sold it. Can't beleive it :P

Oh well, our Lexus adventure is at an end. Nothing agaisnt Lexus, just that for regular families to own an SUV is just prohibitive these days. Going back to BMW (E90 330d M Sport Auto in fact) - which being RWD isn't best suited to this weather!

I will post a more thorough 'review' of our Lexus experience - I hope I can continue to post and contribute on here.

Hasn't Anees got a 330d ? Goes very well by all accounts :D

Don't be a stranger mate, post up some pics of your new car sometime soon !

Sure does mate - but I'd much rather have the 4x4 in this weather! :lol:

Sorry to see you go :(

However...I used to have a 530D Sport and still miss it terribly. Was a truly fantastic driving experience and very few cars come close. Unfortunately the reliability for me at least (1 blown turbo, two lots of injectors plus other issues) was the reason I switched to Lexus so keep an eye on things!

Like others have said, post up some pics soon of your new motor.

I have found the LOC to be as warm and welcoming today, when I first joined, now that my circumstances have changed. Although cost [of running] was becoming an issue, a real factor was the need to drive to London/Swindon [from Milton Keynes] to visit family on a more regular basis. 300M per tankful with 28/30MPG just wasn't good enough for us, given the regularity of the runs. So it was diesel...and we replaced our E46 330i with the RX, which has now brought us back full circle to the E90.

I have learnt a heck of a lot in my time on this Forum; and hope to feed back my own experiences to the betterment of others. The LOC helped me avoid some costly mistakes and reassured me when I was unsure what to do.

I know my comments can appear biting at times, thats not how they are meant.

I have found the LOC to be as warm and welcoming today, when I first joined, now that my circumstances have changed. Although cost [of running] was becoming an issue, a real factor was the need to drive to London/Swindon [from Milton Keynes] to visit family on a more regular basis. 300M per tankful with 28/30MPG just wasn't good enough for us, given the regularity of the runs. So it was diesel...and we replaced our E46 330i with the RX, which has now brought us back full circle to the E90.

I have learnt a heck of a lot in my time on this Forum; and hope to feed back my own experiences to the betterment of others. The LOC helped me avoid some costly mistakes and reassured me when I was unsure what to do.

I know my comments can appear biting at times, thats not how they are meant.

Enjoy the E90, and do let us know how the customer experience compares over a year's ownership; it would be very useful.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links