• Good
    • Pretty good
    • OK
    • Pretty bad
    • Bad
    • Yuck!

I didn't vote

:(

I'm sure that picture doesn't do it justice - looks a bit crappy to me (sorry), but I'm sure its just the photo

for example - it looks like the extremes of the air con direction control are not fully illuminated (auto is slightly done - can't see the window setting)

I'm sorry - I honestly mean no offense.

for the record - I would imagine the IS interior would look pretty good in green

I didn't vote

:(

I'm sure that picture doesn't do it justice - looks a bit crappy to me (sorry), but I'm sure its just the photo

for example - it looks like the extremes of the air con direction control are not fully illuminated (auto is slightly done - can't see the window setting)

I'm sorry - I honestly mean no offense.

for the record - I would imagine the IS interior would look pretty good in green

in real life the colour is the same all the way accross, need to find a way to take better pictures in the dark - any ideas at all?

Dark, how do you change those dash lights? did you get the informations from the guys on IS300.net? i would love to change my whold dash light including speedo to blue , that will be nice... :lol::lol:

Dark, how do you change those dash lights? did you get the informations from the guys on IS300.net? i would love to change my whold dash light including speedo to blue , that will be nice... :lol::lol:

Was annoyed this weekend after getting ERR3 on CD player so decided to take centre console apart! Ordered bits from Maplin and RS so that I could change the colour - wasn't sure on colour to choose so ordered enough for different colours and mistakes.

I ordered green and red to try the centre console in both, for the CD player I ordered components for red, green and blue. Once the CD player is fixed I'll try changing the colour. The centre console was *REALLY* easy (30 minutes), seat heaters not sure on yet (broken one so far), will work on it more carefully now I know how much they cost. The radio is not too bad although you need to solder surface mount components to do it properly.

I've had a look at my ApexI RSM and it should be a 10 minute job to do as well although it can only be blue or green without a lot of work.

I need to look at the dash (not taken it off yet) - maybe this weekend if I have time. I'll do the door lights, glove compartment, cigarette lighter and ignition barell this weekend too with a bit of luck.

Once I'm done and happy I'll either post instructions or sell you kits at 350 pounds a go!

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13335780

Dark are all the LEDS surface mounted? or is it just the ones in the radio?

and how many in total are needed?

gonna have a go at this myself to match the scuff plates :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links